These days everyone knows Dax Shepard as one of the stars of "Parenthood" and being half of Hollywood's most adorable couple, along with his wife Kristen Bell. What many might not remember is that he got his start in show business by working with Ashton Kutcher to prank celebrities on "Punk'd."
Shepard turns 38 on Thursday (Jan. 2) and to celebrate take a time warp back to the very first episode of "Punk'd" from 2003, which saw him pulling pranks Justin Timberlake and "Malcolm in the Middle" star Frankie Muniz. He actually makes Timberlake cry, which is pretty incredible.
Shepard has come a long way since appearing on the show, but you can never forget your roots. Happy birthday, Dax.
Similar News ItemsJustin Timberlake
- Are Jared Leto and Jennifer Lawrence Feuding? (From Popsugar. 7 March 2014, 7:56 AM, PST)
- 'Bubbly' Mom Beverley Mitchell Indulges in Meaty Brunch at Posh L.A. Hotel (From PEOPLE.com. 7 March 2014, 7:30 AM, PST)
- Meme: Michael Fassbender Gets Frank, Andrew Garfield Did Not Abandon Batkid, Joey Fatone Caught Lance Bass With His First Boyfriend (From The Backlot. 7 March 2014, 5:01 AM, PST)
- Readers Feel the Love for Newly Engaged Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis (From PEOPLE.com. 8 March 2014, 7:20 AM, PST)
- Cute Pairs Star in This Week's Can't-Miss Shots! (From Popsugar. 8 March 2014, 5:44 AM, PST)
- 10 Stories You Might Have Missed: 'Fifty Shades' producer not yet in sequel mode (From Hitfix. 7 March 2014, 10:41 PM, PST)
Kristen Bell (I)
- Stars Flock to SXSW For All the Interactive Excitement (From Popsugar. 8 March 2014, 4:28 PM, PST)
- "Veronica Mars" Review: Did They Do a Good Job With Your Money? (From TooFab. 8 March 2014, 4:19 PM, PST)
- Veronica Mars Review (From Collider.com. 8 March 2014, 3:10 PM, PST)