Look how quickly time has flown! One year after crowning Aamir Khan’s appearance in Time Magazine as number 1; BollySpice brings to you our list of the 10 magazine covers which we loved the most in 2013. In a year which marks the centenary of Indian Cinema, there were some truly delightful covers that emerged this year. Though we can’t include all of them, here are the 10 we felt made a mark this year. Enjoy!
10. Saif Ali Khan – GQ India (January 2013)
Though 2013 was a bland year for Saif Ali Khan, nevertheless; he looked incredibly stylish in this edition of GQ India. Saif’s outfit is not only cool, but also smelling of wealth and class.
9. Katrina Kaif – Hello Magazine (September 2013)
Though we saw little of her this year, Katrina wowed us with this elegant edition of Hello Magazine. Katrina looks stunning in her backless dress and the black and white theme »
- Bodrul Chaudhury
Similar News ItemsShah Rukh Khan (I)
- 6 career-defining films of Shah Rukh Khan that Aamir Khan turned down (From GlamSham. 25 May 2015, 5:47 AM, PDT)
- Kundan Shah recalls Srk’s touching gesture! (From Bollyspice. 23 May 2015, 7:00 PM, PDT)
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan: From Bollywood royalty to queen of Cannes (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 22 May 2015, 2:00 PM, PDT)
- Abhishek Bachchan plays a singer in All Is Well (From BollywoodHungama. 25 May 2015, 5:45 AM, PDT)
- Tanu Weds Manu Returns impresses, Bombay Velvet is a disaster! (From GlamSham. 22 May 2015, 9:30 PM, PDT)
- Bollywood Shootout Near Amitabh Bachchan Film Set Leaves One Injured (From The Hollywood Reporter. 22 May 2015, 7:02 AM, PDT)
- Birthday Special: 8 times Karan Johar made your funny bone tickle with double meaning jokes (From GlamSham. 25 May 2015, 1:39 AM, PDT)
- Salman Khan out of Shhuddhi Varun Dhawan and Alia Bhatt signed for lead (From BollywoodHungama. 22 May 2015, 3:29 AM, PDT)
- Salman Khan to Varun Dhawan: Happy Shuddhi (From GlamSham. 22 May 2015, 12:43 AM, PDT)