The folks at Nma (Next Media Animation) are at it again. These Taiwanese animators, responsible for the infamous Tiger Woods video, along with various other movie spoofs, have turned their eye towards the impending sequel Jurassic World. Watch as they take various online rumors about the plot, and turn them into a nightmare landscape crowded by human/T-rex hybrids. There's one pretty good 'fat shaming' joke included here that should find its way into the sequel. This may be a little too much for some of you to handle.
"Jurassic World, the fourth installment of Steven Spielberg's acclaimed dinosaurs-on-the-loose series, looks set for release in 2015, though this time minus the sure hand of Steven Spielberg's creative talents or the boyish charm of lead actor Sam Neill to anchor it.
The story will be directed by relative newcomer Colin Trevorrow (Safety Not Guaranteed) and, if rumors prove true, will »
Similar News ItemsSteven Spielberg
- Snobbery takes a backseat (From The Guardian - Film News. 14 March 2014, 5:50 AM, PDT)
- Emmy award winner Greg Powell directs Akshay Kumar in Holiday (From Bollyspice. 14 March 2014, 2:10 AM, PDT)
- Adeel Akhtar Is Smee in Joe Wright's 'Peter Pan' Adaptation (From MovieWeb. 13 March 2014, 6:28 PM, PDT)
- Taraji P. Henson Rounds Out Universal’s ‘Term Life’ (Exclusive) (From Variety - Film News. 12 March 2014, 3:01 PM, PDT)
- First Actor Cast in Jon Favreau’s Live Action The Jungle Book (From ScifiMafia. 12 March 2014, 11:00 AM, PDT)
- Jon Favreau says he still wants to make Magic Kingdom movie (From Flickeringmyth. 11 March 2014, 1:08 PM, PDT)
- PGA Tour Leaderboard - Golf This Week at 2014 Valspar Championship Tournament in Tampa (From National Ledger. 13 March 2014, 11:52 AM, PDT)
- Jennifer Aniston Wants Tiger Woods Girlfriend's Skills and Tom Brady's Wife's Body (From National Ledger. 11 March 2014, 1:24 PM, PDT)
- PGA Tour Leaderboard - Golf at 2014 Wgc Cadillac Championship, Trump Doral Winner Crowned (From National Ledger. 9 March 2014, 8:24 AM, PDT)