The folks at Nma (Next Media Animation) are at it again. These Taiwanese animators, responsible for the infamous Tiger Woods video, along with various other movie spoofs, have turned their eye towards the impending sequel Jurassic World. Watch as they take various online rumors about the plot, and turn them into a nightmare landscape crowded by human/T-rex hybrids. There's one pretty good 'fat shaming' joke included here that should find its way into the sequel. This may be a little too much for some of you to handle.
"Jurassic World, the fourth installment of Steven Spielberg's acclaimed dinosaurs-on-the-loose series, looks set for release in 2015, though this time minus the sure hand of Steven Spielberg's creative talents or the boyish charm of lead actor Sam Neill to anchor it.
The story will be directed by relative newcomer Colin Trevorrow (Safety Not Guaranteed) and, if rumors prove true, will »
Similar News ItemsSteven Spielberg
- 'Five Nights at Freddy's' Movie Lands 'Poltergeist ' Director (From MovieWeb. 28 July 2015, 8:03 PM, PDT)
- Here's what Michael Bay and 'Transformers' learned from TV (From Hitfix. 28 July 2015, 4:47 PM, PDT)
- Frank Langella To Co-Star In HBO’s Lbj Movie ‘All The Way’ (From Deadline TV. 28 July 2015, 3:20 PM, PDT)
- Toronto Film Festival Unveils Initial 2015 Schedule (From EmpireOnline. 28 July 2015, 4:32 PM, PDT)
- 'The Martian,' 'Black Mass' Lead Toronto Film Festival Lineup (From Rolling Stone. 28 July 2015, 9:05 AM, PDT)
- 'The Martian' and Michael Moore lead 2015 Toronto Film Festival selections (From Hitfix. 28 July 2015, 8:24 AM, PDT)
Chris Pratt (I)
- Richard Linklater to sign up for Jennifer Lawrence's The Rosie Project (From The Guardian - Film News. 28 July 2015, 6:53 AM, PDT)
- Jurassic World sequel may have 'hybrid dinosaurs' (From National Ledger. 28 July 2015, 1:57 AM, PDT)
- Richard Linklater Frontrunner To Direct Jennifer Lawrence In The Rosie Project (From We Got This Covered. 27 July 2015, 1:37 PM, PDT)