Die-hard "Game of Thrones" fans are likely counting down the seconds until Season 4 premieres on HBO in the spring. Following the slaughter of the Red Wedding and the drama playing out at the Wall, there are a lot of storylines that we're desperate to revisit and see resolved.
But if you consider yourself a true "Game of Thrones" fan and find yourself dying to know what's coming next, the solution is much simpler than speculating until Season 4: Just read the books.
At this point, where TV show spoilers abound on the Internet and you can read books in an array of easily accessible formats, there really is no reason as a fan not to take the plunge into the "A Song of Ice and Fire" novels. So here's our New Year's resolution challenge to those of you who have not yet started the books that "Game of Thrones" is »
Similar News Items"Game of Thrones" (2011)
- The Cast Inside The Strain: Loved Ones (Episode 10) (From We Got This Covered. 15 September 2014, 7:30 PM, PDT)
- Sons of Anarchy’s Final Season Premiere Was FX’s Most-Watched Program Ever (From Vulture. 15 September 2014, 2:15 PM, PDT)
- I Saw The Devil Remake Lands You’re Next And The Guest Duo Adam Wingard And Simon Barrett (From We Got This Covered. 15 September 2014, 1:30 PM, PDT)
George R.R. Martin
- Outlander Author Diana Gabaldon on Strong Female Protagonists, Casting Jamie, and Doctor Who (From Vulture. 15 September 2014, 7:45 AM, PDT)
- "Queen Margot" Has Your Westeros Fix (From JustPressPlay. 11 September 2014, 8:21 PM, PDT)
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 5: Bran Stark May Return After All (From MovieWeb. 7 September 2014, 2:05 PM, PDT)
Jon Snow (I)
- Entertainment Geekly: 'Boardwalk Empire' as TV history (From EW.com - PopWatch. 5 September 2014, 1:57 PM, PDT)
- Vin Diesel Posts First Photo From Set Of The Last Witch Hunter (From We Got This Covered. 4 September 2014, 2:50 PM, PDT)
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Will Sideline Two Major Characters (From Screen Rant. 3 September 2014, 5:31 PM, PDT)