Remember when Justin Bieber said a week ago that he is retiring? Many speculated whether or not the 19-year-old pop star meant his words, but Bieber took to Twitter on Christmas Eve to confirm the news.
My beloved beliebers I'm officially retiring
-- Justin Bieber (@justinbieber) December 25, 2013
He followed up that admission with a seeming explanation for his time off from work.
"The media talks a lot about me.They make a up a lot of lies and want me to fail but I'm never leaving you, being a belieber is a lifestyle," he tweets. "Be kind loving to each other, forgive each other as god forgave us through Christ Merry Christmas Im Here Forever."
Fans already felt a gamut of emotions after the initial announcement, but maybe they shouldn't be so concerned. After the initial retirement comment on the radio, Bieber told USA Today, "I'm going to take my »
Similar News ItemsJustin Bieber
- The Good Wife: Matthew Goode Exits Ahead of Season 7 (From TVLine.com. 22 May 2015, 2:56 PM, PDT)
- Is Supergirl the Earliest Pilot Leak Ever? (From TVLine.com. 22 May 2015, 7:59 AM, PDT)
- Himesh Reshammiya clarifies that the new look is for his next Guns and Roses (From Bollyspice. 22 May 2015, 6:56 AM, PDT)
"Saturday Night Live" (1975)
- Is The Flash's Ronnie Doomed? Which Superhero Finale Was Best? Hypocrisy on Bachelorette? And More TV Qs (From TVLine.com. 22 May 2015, 10:48 AM, PDT)
- Outrage Watch: Jim Breuer slams 'SNL' cast rankings - 'I lost all respect for Rolling Stone' (From Hitfix. 22 May 2015, 10:45 AM, PDT)
- First Wet Hot American Summer Photos: The Camp Firewood Gang Reunites (From TVovermind.com. 22 May 2015, 7:54 AM, PDT)
- The Rock and Jimmy Fallon Have Great Advice For the Graduates of '89 (From BuzzSugar. 22 May 2015, 10:43 AM, PDT)
- Weekend Rock: Who Is the Best Late-Night Host in TV History? (From Rolling Stone. 22 May 2015, 9:18 AM, PDT)
- Jimmy Fallon and the Rock Give 1989’s Worst Commencement Speech (From Vulture. 22 May 2015, 8:44 AM, PDT)