Former "X Factor" judge Demi Lovato has quite a bit more free time now that she's left her position at the show, and the possibilities for filling that void are endless. Lovato says she plans to work on her music in 2014, but it she also planning to go under the knife?
She was interviewed backstage at the Y100 Jingle Ball concert and was asked which celebrity she'd give plastic surgery to, if necessary. Lovato tried to dodge the question at first, seeing as there is no good answer, before jokingly settling on herself. "It should be me," she says. "I should get a boob job. They're like mosquito bites."
Of course, she wasn't serious. Demi has been open in the past about her body image issues, which date back to three years old when she noticed her stomach. "I remember thinking in my head, 'I wonder if this will ever be flat', »
Similar News ItemsDemi Lovato
- Barney + Friends making TV return (From National Ledger. 6 October 2015, 4:54 AM, PDT)
- Demi Lovato Makes More Candid, Inspiring Comments About Mental Health (From Popsugar. 5 October 2015, 9:30 PM, PDT)
- Demi Lovato Speaks Out Against Stigma Surrounding Mental Illness After Oregon Mass Shooting (From E! Online. 5 October 2015, 6:15 PM, PDT)
"The X Factor" (2011)
- Olly Murs had 'difficult' time since split (From Virgin Media - TV. 7 October 2015, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- Rylan Clark, Ashley Roberts and Ola Jordan become superheroes for Children in Need: All the pictures (From Digital Spy - TV news. 6 October 2015, 4:01 PM, PDT)
- Ronnie Wood thinks shows like X Factor, The Voice could be emotionally damaging to contestants (From Digital Spy - TV news. 6 October 2015, 12:35 PM, PDT)
- Celebrities Stand With Lizzie Velasquez To Fight Back Against Bullies (From Tubefilter News. 2 October 2015, 1:17 PM, PDT)
- Food Education Doc 'Fed Up' to Become Available For Every Teacher in America (From Indiewire. 1 October 2015, 10:38 AM, PDT)
- 'Fed Up' Documentary Team Launches Ambitious Kickstarter to Make Film Available to Every Teacher in America (From Indiewire. 31 August 2015, 1:20 PM, PDT)