Former "X Factor" judge Demi Lovato has quite a bit more free time now that she's left her position at the show, and the possibilities for filling that void are endless. Lovato says she plans to work on her music in 2014, but it she also planning to go under the knife?
She was interviewed backstage at the Y100 Jingle Ball concert and was asked which celebrity she'd give plastic surgery to, if necessary. Lovato tried to dodge the question at first, seeing as there is no good answer, before jokingly settling on herself. "It should be me," she says. "I should get a boob job. They're like mosquito bites."
Of course, she wasn't serious. Demi has been open in the past about her body image issues, which date back to three years old when she noticed her stomach. "I remember thinking in my head, 'I wonder if this will ever be flat', »
Similar News ItemsDemi Lovato
- Livestream Coverage Of The 2016 Global Citizen Festival From NYC’s Central Park (From ET Canada. 24 September 2016, 1:58 PM, PDT)
- Global Citizen Festival 2016: Watch the Livestream With Rihanna, Demi Lovato, Kendrick Lamar and More Here (From E! Online. 24 September 2016, 1:43 PM, PDT)
- Watch Exes Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Get Stuck in an Elevator Together for 'Four Hours' (From PEOPLE.com. 23 September 2016, 5:45 PM, PDT)
"The X Factor" (2011)
- Strictly Come Dancing 2016: week one, show two – as it happened (From The Guardian - TV News. 24 September 2016, 10:39 AM, PDT)
- Hollywood Contenders: New Oscar Predictions for September (From Hollywoodnews.com. 16 September 2016, 9:43 AM, PDT)
- Simon Cowell signs three-year ITV deal for X Factor and Britain’s Got Talent (From The Guardian - TV News. 16 September 2016, 2:42 AM, PDT)
- CBS Nabs Jenny Lumet Hate Crimes Drama Produced By Alex Kurtzman & Katie Couric With Put Pilot Commitment (From Deadline TV. 20 September 2016, 2:47 PM, PDT)
- Celine Dion Says Pixar’s ‘Up’ Helped In Explaining Rene Angelil’s Death To Her Children: ‘It Saved My Life’ (From ET Canada. 16 September 2016, 1:58 PM, PDT)
- Katie Couric Sued For Defamation Over Edited ‘Under The Gun’ Documentary Scene (From Uinterview. 14 September 2016, 3:03 PM, PDT)