Well, this isn't weird at all. Researchers at the Aberdeen Face Lab have put their intelligence and technology to work in an effort to find out what the average Time Lord looks like. You might be wondering how that's possible since Time Lords are a fictional race of aliens on "Doctor Who."
According to the BBC, the group used images of each actor to play the Doctor on the show and their "face averaging" technology to come up with the look, which they called "remarkable." "It's interesting that the face we have developed is not dominated by the features of any one of the actors to have played The Doctor," says David Robertson, who works for the Aberdeen Face Lab. "Rather it represents a combination of the averaged features of each actor to have taken on the role."
Really, this seems a lot like that old "Late Night with Conan O'Brien »
Similar News Items"Doctor Who" (2005)
- 'Doctor Who' Christmas Special gets a title, will focus on the return of River Song (From Hitfix. 1 December 2015, 8:43 AM, PST)
- Brick by Brick: See Life-Sized Tardis Built in Two Minutes! (From Kasterborous. 1 December 2015, 6:30 AM, PST)
- Doctor Whobit and the Lord of the Rings of Akhaten (From Kasterborous. 1 December 2015, 2:30 AM, PST)
Matt Smith (XI)
- Doctor Who Christmas special titled The Husbands of River Song (From Virgin Media - TV. 1 December 2015, 12:00 AM, PST)
- "Doctor Who" Christmas Special Title, Details (From Dark Horizons. 30 November 2015, 1:51 PM, PST)
- Mindy Newell: Run, You Clever Boy. And Remember (From Comicmix. 30 November 2015, 10:00 AM, PST)
BBC America [us]
- Peter Jackson teases 'Doctor Who' directing job in new video (From Hitfix. 30 November 2015, 2:22 PM, PST)
- The Last Kingdom: Season Two Plans Revealed for BBC America Series (From TVSeriesFinale. 30 November 2015, 1:27 PM, PST)
- "Doctor Who: Hell Bent" - Season Finale (From SneakPeek. 30 November 2015, 9:05 AM, PST)