In case you missed the memo, Kristen Bell loves sloths. Like, she really, really loves sloths. And considering the fact that Ellen DeGeneres is well aware of that love, it should not come as a shock to learn that "The Ellen DeGeneres Show's" Slothy the Snowman mascot was actually Bell in disguise.
"You'll never believe who was playing my mascot, Slothy the Slowman," DeGeneres tweets along with the above picture showing Bell coming out from under the mask. Let's be honest: Bell makes a pretty sexy sloth.
Missed the Slothy the Snowman episode? Watch the mascot in action below, and laugh that much harder knowing that it was actually Bell trying to hustle across the street:
Similar News ItemsEllen DeGeneres
- Snow White Prequel (Stupidly) Drops Snow White, Gets New Title and Release Date (From Alt Film Guide. 31 July 2014, 4:00 PM, PDT)
- Snow White Spin-Off Gets New Title, Release Date - But (Stupidly) Lacks Snow White and Stewart (From Alt Film Guide. 31 July 2014, 3:59 PM, PDT)
- MSNBC's Rachel Maddow Doused With Ice Water Courtesy of Fox News’ Shepard Smith (Video) (From The Wrap. 31 July 2014, 1:31 PM, PDT)
Kristen Bell (I)
- Emmy Episode Analysis: Don Cheadle ('House Of Lies') tries to close the deal with 'Wreckage' (From Gold Derby. 31 July 2014, 4:23 PM, PDT)
- Behind the Scenes of Hollywood Bowl's ‘Hair’ With Kristen Bell, Sarah Hyland, Amber Riley and Hunter Parrish (Video) (From The Wrap. 31 July 2014, 1:42 PM, PDT)
- Kristen Bell Shows Off Tiny Baby Bump At Lexus Short Films Event (From TooFab. 31 July 2014, 11:00 AM, PDT)