In case you missed the memo, Kristen Bell loves sloths. Like, she really, really loves sloths. And considering the fact that Ellen DeGeneres is well aware of that love, it should not come as a shock to learn that "The Ellen DeGeneres Show's" Slothy the Snowman mascot was actually Bell in disguise.
"You'll never believe who was playing my mascot, Slothy the Slowman," DeGeneres tweets along with the above picture showing Bell coming out from under the mask. Let's be honest: Bell makes a pretty sexy sloth.
Missed the Slothy the Snowman episode? Watch the mascot in action below, and laugh that much harder knowing that it was actually Bell trying to hustle across the street:
Similar News ItemsEllen DeGeneres
- Ricky Martin Reveals His Wedding Plans With Boyfriend Jwan Yosef (From PEOPLE.com. 28 June 2017, 2:46 PM, PDT)
- ‘The Beguiled’ Cast and Crew Participate in Lin-Manuel Miranda’s #Ham4All Challenge (From Variety - Film News. 28 June 2017, 10:58 AM, PDT)
- Inside Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble’s Relationship: ‘They Will Never Get Married,’ Says Source (From PEOPLE.com. 26 June 2017, 6:00 AM, PDT)
Kristen Bell (I)
- Bad Moms Christmas Trailer: Booze, Nudity, and a Child Saying "Oh My F*cking God" (From BuzzSugar. 28 June 2017, 12:00 PM, PDT)
- A Bad Moms Christmas Trailer Is Here And It's Definitely Nsfw (From E! Online. 28 June 2017, 11:56 AM, PDT)
- ‘A Bad Moms Christmas’ Redband Trailer: It’s The Mother Of All Holidays (From Deadline. 28 June 2017, 10:22 AM, PDT)