In case you missed the memo, Kristen Bell loves sloths. Like, she really, really loves sloths. And considering the fact that Ellen DeGeneres is well aware of that love, it should not come as a shock to learn that "The Ellen DeGeneres Show's" Slothy the Snowman mascot was actually Bell in disguise.
"You'll never believe who was playing my mascot, Slothy the Slowman," DeGeneres tweets along with the above picture showing Bell coming out from under the mask. Let's be honest: Bell makes a pretty sexy sloth.
Missed the Slothy the Snowman episode? Watch the mascot in action below, and laugh that much harder knowing that it was actually Bell trying to hustle across the street:
Similar News ItemsEllen DeGeneres
- Bill Murray to Be Awarded the 2016 Mark Twain Prize for Humor (From MovieWeb. 23 August 2016, 3:42 PM, PDT)
- 14 Celebrity Power-Couple Costume Ideas (From Popsugar. 20 August 2016, 10:40 AM, PDT)
- Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi Have the Look of Love Down (From Popsugar. 20 August 2016, 2:00 AM, PDT)
Kristen Bell (I)
- Movie Review – Bad Moms (2016) (From Flickeringmyth. 24 August 2016, 2:40 AM, PDT)
- Harry: Premieres in September; Connick Jr's First Guest Is Sandra Bullock (From TVSeriesFinale. 23 August 2016, 11:37 AM, PDT)
- Sandra Bullock, Renee Zellweger Among ‘Harry’s Premiere Week Guests (From Deadline TV. 22 August 2016, 8:46 AM, PDT)