In case you missed the memo, Kristen Bell loves sloths. Like, she really, really loves sloths. And considering the fact that Ellen DeGeneres is well aware of that love, it should not come as a shock to learn that "The Ellen DeGeneres Show's" Slothy the Snowman mascot was actually Bell in disguise.
"You'll never believe who was playing my mascot, Slothy the Slowman," DeGeneres tweets along with the above picture showing Bell coming out from under the mask. Let's be honest: Bell makes a pretty sexy sloth.
Missed the Slothy the Snowman episode? Watch the mascot in action below, and laugh that much harder knowing that it was actually Bell trying to hustle across the street:
Similar News ItemsEllen DeGeneres
- Ohio State Dummy Prank Scares Football Stars: Watch Now! (From E! Online. 28 July 2015, 9:07 AM, PDT)
- The Cutest Pictures of Jennifer Lopez and Her Adorable Kids (From Popsugar. 23 July 2015, 3:20 AM, PDT)
- Ellen DeGeneres inspires young girls through fashion (From National Ledger. 20 July 2015, 12:51 AM, PDT)
Kristen Bell (I)
- Kristen Bell called up a young cancer patient as Frozen's Princess Anna, and it will warm your heart (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 25 July 2015, 7:58 AM, PDT)
- Kristen Bell as ‘Frozen’s’ Anna Leaves Sweet Voicemail for 6-Year-Old With Brain Tumor (Video) (From The Wrap. 24 July 2015, 3:00 PM, PDT)
- Kristen's Touching 'Frozen' Surprise (From Access Hollywood. 24 July 2015, 1:47 PM, PDT)