In case you missed the memo, Kristen Bell loves sloths. Like, she really, really loves sloths. And considering the fact that Ellen DeGeneres is well aware of that love, it should not come as a shock to learn that "The Ellen DeGeneres Show's" Slothy the Snowman mascot was actually Bell in disguise.
"You'll never believe who was playing my mascot, Slothy the Slowman," DeGeneres tweets along with the above picture showing Bell coming out from under the mask. Let's be honest: Bell makes a pretty sexy sloth.
Missed the Slothy the Snowman episode? Watch the mascot in action below, and laugh that much harder knowing that it was actually Bell trying to hustle across the street:
Similar News ItemsEllen DeGeneres
- First Dates: NBC Orders New Docu-Series (From TVSeriesFinale. 27 March 2015, 5:49 PM, PDT)
- TVLine Items: School of Rock Casts Its Class, NBC's First Date and More (From TVLine.com. 27 March 2015, 12:35 PM, PDT)
- Ellen DeGeneres Docuseries ‘First Dates’ Lands at NBC (From The Wrap. 27 March 2015, 10:46 AM, PDT)
Kristen Bell (I)
- Frozen Fever Review (From The Hollywood News. 21 March 2015, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- iZombie Boss Talks Liv vs. Veronica, Pretty in Pink Baddie, Season 1 Mystery (From TVLine.com. 17 March 2015, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- Q&A: Rob Thomas on Giving Life to ‘iZombie’ (From Variety - TV News. 17 March 2015, 7:00 AM, PDT)