In case you missed the memo, Kristen Bell loves sloths. Like, she really, really loves sloths. And considering the fact that Ellen DeGeneres is well aware of that love, it should not come as a shock to learn that "The Ellen DeGeneres Show's" Slothy the Snowman mascot was actually Bell in disguise.
"You'll never believe who was playing my mascot, Slothy the Slowman," DeGeneres tweets along with the above picture showing Bell coming out from under the mask. Let's be honest: Bell makes a pretty sexy sloth.
Missed the Slothy the Snowman episode? Watch the mascot in action below, and laugh that much harder knowing that it was actually Bell trying to hustle across the street:
Similar News ItemsEllen DeGeneres
- Chris Pratt Confesses the Hilarious Lie He Tells His Son (From Popsugar. 25 April 2015, 7:57 AM, PDT)
- CBS, PBS and ‘The Bold and the Beautiful’ Lead Daytime Creative Arts Emmy Winners (From Variety - TV News. 25 April 2015, 5:40 AM, PDT)
- Celebrities, Family Members Voice Support for Bruce Jenner (From Variety - TV News. 24 April 2015, 9:52 PM, PDT)
Kristen Bell (I)
- Unity Documentary Opens Worldwide Beginning August 12; Features 100 Celebrity Narrators (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 22 April 2015, 11:47 AM, PDT)
- Documentary ‘Unity’ Set for Aug. 12 Release with 100 Star Narrators (From Variety - Film News. 22 April 2015, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- Kristen Bell Gets Couples Counseling Regularly With Dax Shepard: Find Out Why (From Us Weekly. 15 April 2015, 3:29 AM, PDT)