In case you missed the memo, Kristen Bell loves sloths. Like, she really, really loves sloths. And considering the fact that Ellen DeGeneres is well aware of that love, it should not come as a shock to learn that "The Ellen DeGeneres Show's" Slothy the Snowman mascot was actually Bell in disguise.
"You'll never believe who was playing my mascot, Slothy the Slowman," DeGeneres tweets along with the above picture showing Bell coming out from under the mask. Let's be honest: Bell makes a pretty sexy sloth.
Missed the Slothy the Snowman episode? Watch the mascot in action below, and laugh that much harder knowing that it was actually Bell trying to hustle across the street:
Similar News ItemsEllen DeGeneres
- Why This Year’s Animated Oscar Race Has Become the Most Competitive Ever (From Indiewire. 7 December 2016, 11:55 AM, PST)
- Milo Ventimiglia Does 9 Push-Ups With Ellen DeGeneres On His Back (From Uinterview. 7 December 2016, 10:50 AM, PST)
- Ellen DeGeneres Bets Natalie Portman $1,000 She’s Having a Girl: ‘I Really Don’t Know’ the Sex, Says the Actress (From PEOPLE.com. 7 December 2016, 8:15 AM, PST)
Kristen Bell (I)
- The Circle Trailer: Emma Watson and Tom Hanks Enter a Tech Dystopia (From MovieWeb. 6 December 2016, 1:50 PM, PST)
- 17 Best Red Carpet Looks of 2016: Blake Lively, Kylie Jenner, Jennifer Garner and More! (From Entertainment Tonight. 4 December 2016, 12:05 PM, PST)
- Office Christmas Party proves Hollywood is mild at heart (From The Guardian - Film News. 1 December 2016, 6:53 AM, PST)