In case you missed the memo, Kristen Bell loves sloths. Like, she really, really loves sloths. And considering the fact that Ellen DeGeneres is well aware of that love, it should not come as a shock to learn that "The Ellen DeGeneres Show's" Slothy the Snowman mascot was actually Bell in disguise.
"You'll never believe who was playing my mascot, Slothy the Slowman," DeGeneres tweets along with the above picture showing Bell coming out from under the mask. Let's be honest: Bell makes a pretty sexy sloth.
Missed the Slothy the Snowman episode? Watch the mascot in action below, and laugh that much harder knowing that it was actually Bell trying to hustle across the street:
Similar News ItemsEllen DeGeneres
- Paul Feig Tunes Up A Musical (From EmpireOnline. 16 March 2014, 9:25 AM, PDT)
- Silver screen to small screen: why film directors are taking over TV (From The Guardian - Film News. 15 March 2014, 5:10 PM, PDT)
- Silver screen to small screen: why film directors are taking over TV (From The Guardian - TV News. 15 March 2014, 5:10 PM, PDT)
Kristen Bell (I)
- The Welcome Return of “Veronica Mars” (From The Backlot. 17 March 2014, 8:53 AM, PDT)
- Warner Bros to refund unhappy Veronica Mars crowdfunders (From The Guardian - Film News. 17 March 2014, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- Veronica Mars fails to take off (From The Guardian - Film News. 17 March 2014, 7:19 AM, PDT)