Arsenio Hall didn't have very good luck with his brand new Porsche.
"The Arsenio Hall Show" host was driving in Los Angeles on Dec. 23 when he lost control of the vehicle and ended up driving onto a dirt shoulder.
Fortunately no one was injured in the crash, which took place in the evening. It sounds like it was just an accident, as TMZ learned that no drugs or alcohol are thought to be involved.
Hall was given a field sobriety test that he passed "with flying colors." The 57-year-old was also "super nice" to the responding officers.
Good job being a good dude, Arsenio. »
Similar News ItemsArsenio Hall
- Film Acquisition Rundown: Focus Buys ‘The Little Stranger,’ Oscilloscope Picks Up ‘Brimstone & Glory’ and More (From Indiewire. 26 May 2017, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- Do We Really Need Coming to America 2? (From MovieWeb. 7 May 2017, 11:20 AM, PDT)
- 2017 Tribeca Film Festival: ‘Gilbert’ Review (From Blogomatic3000. 21 April 2017, 6:01 AM, PDT)
"The Arsenio Hall Show" (1989)
- Sifting Through Election Years for Oscar Clues (From Variety - Film News. 25 October 2016, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Donald Trump vs. the Internet: Celebrities Turn to Viral Videos, Social Media to Blast Candidate (From Variety - TV News. 19 October 2016, 3:11 PM, PDT)
- Veteran Hollywood Publicist David Horowitz Dies at 86 (From Variety - Film News. 18 July 2016, 11:21 AM, PDT)
"The Arsenio Hall Show" (2013)
- Drake, 2 Chainz and T.I. Producer Sued for Stiffing Partner On Huge Tracks (From TMZ. 8 June 2017, 6:07 PM, PDT)
- ‘Sandy Wexler’ Review: Adam Sandler’s Newest Netflix Comedy Helps Explain Why He Keeps Making So Many Bad Movies (From Indiewire. 14 April 2017, 11:31 AM, PDT)
- Comedy Central Teases New Late-Night Show Hosted by... Donald Trump? (From TVLine.com. 30 March 2017, 8:47 AM, PDT)