Arsenio Hall didn't have very good luck with his brand new Porsche.
"The Arsenio Hall Show" host was driving in Los Angeles on Dec. 23 when he lost control of the vehicle and ended up driving onto a dirt shoulder.
Fortunately no one was injured in the crash, which took place in the evening. It sounds like it was just an accident, as TMZ learned that no drugs or alcohol are thought to be involved.
Hall was given a field sobriety test that he passed "with flying colors." The 57-year-old was also "super nice" to the responding officers.
Good job being a good dude, Arsenio. »
Similar News ItemsArsenio Hall
- Late-night fails: Jeb Bush is going on Fallon. What could go possibly wrong? (From The Guardian - TV News. 10 June 2015, 11:36 AM, PDT)
- Hadley Freeman interview: 80s movies, Eddie Murphy, Lucas (From Den of Geek. 3 June 2015, 3:50 AM, PDT)
- Timbaland Explains Posting Caitlyn Jenner "Imma Call Him Bruce" Meme (From The Hollywood Reporter. 3 June 2015, 12:21 AM, PDT)
"The Arsenio Hall Show" (1989)
- 25 years later: How 'In Living Color' broke sketch comedy's race barrier (From Hitfix. 14 April 2015, 9:01 PM, PDT)
- PopPolitics: Why Politicians Need Late-Night Talk Shows (Listen) (From Variety - TV News. 14 March 2015, 1:07 PM, PDT)
- Barack Obama is the Greatest 'Colbert Report' Correspondent (From Hitfix. 9 December 2014, 9:33 AM, PST)
"The Arsenio Hall Show" (2013)
- Michael Davis: The Black Hollywood Shuffle (From Comicmix. 17 November 2014, 2:30 PM, PST)
- Watch: Jason Voorhees of Friday the 13th on The Arsenio Hall Show (From Filmmaker Magazine. 29 October 2014, 2:00 PM, PDT)
- CBS names James Corden to host 'Late Late Show' (From Hitfix. 8 September 2014, 8:43 AM, PDT)