Ryan "Felix" Glenny, 23, married Cola Weller, the mother of his two children from his hospital bed in Kent, England. Doctors give Glenny just months to live following a failed treatment for terminal bowel cancer.
A friend of the couple set up a website to raise money for Cola and the kids after Glenny passes.
Weller says, "To get a donation from Sharon Osbourne herself is incredible. It's a huge amount. I honestly can't believe the level of kindness that both friends and strangers have shown."
Osbourne is a survivor of colon cancer. »
Similar News ItemsSharon Osbourne
- Strictly's Vincent Simone & Susan Duddy on their wedding: 'Vincent and I had never really danced together' (From Digital Spy - TV news. 27 July 2015, 8:40 AM, PDT)
- Tess Daly says Claudia Winkleman's daughter is "doing better now" after "hellish time" (From Digital Spy - TV news. 21 July 2015, 10:32 AM, PDT)
- Strictly Come Dancing 2015 lineup rumours: Which celebrities could take part this year? (From Digital Spy - TV news. 21 July 2015, 2:59 AM, PDT)
"The Talk" (2010)
- Taylor and Selena's Sweetest Bff Moments Through the Years (From Popsugar. 22 July 2015, 11:35 AM, PDT)
- The Talk Trifecta: Bill Cosby, Subway’s Jared Fogle and Paula Deen Videos (From Monsters and Critics. 7 July 2015, 3:11 PM, PDT)
- ‘The Talk,’ Other CBS Daytime Shows Hit Ratings Milestones (From Variety - TV News. 2 July 2015, 1:05 PM, PDT)
God Bless You (1948)
- An Open Letter To Nawazuddin Siddiqui (From GlamSham. 21 July 2015, 11:36 PM, PDT)
- Watch Rod Stewart, A$AP Rocky Cruise L.A. on 'Carpool Karaoke' (From Rolling Stone. 15 July 2015, 6:56 AM, PDT)
- An Open Letter To Tamannaah Bhatia (From GlamSham. 15 July 2015, 12:12 AM, PDT)