Ryan "Felix" Glenny, 23, married Cola Weller, the mother of his two children from his hospital bed in Kent, England. Doctors give Glenny just months to live following a failed treatment for terminal bowel cancer.
A friend of the couple set up a website to raise money for Cola and the kids after Glenny passes.
Weller says, "To get a donation from Sharon Osbourne herself is incredible. It's a huge amount. I honestly can't believe the level of kindness that both friends and strangers have shown."
Osbourne is a survivor of colon cancer. »
Similar News ItemsSharon Osbourne
- Elton John Turns 70, Draws Huge Celeb Crowd to Birthday Party (Photo Gallery + Video) (From TMZ. 26 March 2017, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- CBS, ‘Young & the Restless’ Top Daytime Emmy Award Nominations (From Variety - TV News. 22 March 2017, 11:47 AM, PDT)
- When good TV goes bad: why X Factor lost its way with One Direction (From The Guardian - TV News. 13 March 2017, 5:59 AM, PDT)
"The Talk" (2010)
- The View vs. The Talk: A History of Daytime TV Talk Show Trash-Talking (From E! Online. 24 March 2017, 8:28 AM, PDT)
- Sara Gilbert Apologizes For Mispronouncing Names of Daytime Emmy Nominees After Whoopi Goldberg Calls Her Out (From Entertainment Tonight. 23 March 2017, 4:55 PM, PDT)
- The View's Whoopi Goldberg Shades The Talk After Sara Gilbert Mispronounces Several Daytime Emmy Nominees (From E! Online. 23 March 2017, 2:08 PM, PDT)
God Bless You (1948)
- Dwayne Johnson Gets Emotional in Video to a Young Boy for Make-a-Wish: 'You Are Stronger Than I Will Ever Be' (From Entertainment Tonight. 23 March 2017, 9:21 AM, PDT)
- RuPaul Reveals He Married His Partner of 23 Years (From PEOPLE.com. 15 March 2017, 10:20 AM, PDT)
- Grey's Anatomy Season 13 Episode 15 Review: Civil War (From TVfanatic. 10 March 2017, 2:41 AM, PST)