Ryan "Felix" Glenny, 23, married Cola Weller, the mother of his two children from his hospital bed in Kent, England. Doctors give Glenny just months to live following a failed treatment for terminal bowel cancer.
A friend of the couple set up a website to raise money for Cola and the kids after Glenny passes.
Weller says, "To get a donation from Sharon Osbourne herself is incredible. It's a huge amount. I honestly can't believe the level of kindness that both friends and strangers have shown."
Osbourne is a survivor of colon cancer. »
Similar News ItemsSharon Osbourne
- Whoopi Goldberg Is Now a Weed Columnist and Really Loves Her Vaporizer Pen (From The Wrap. 17 April 2014, 6:39 PM, PDT)
- Peaches Geldof Dead at 25: Lily Allen, Sharon Osbourne and More Friends React on Twitter (From E! Online. 7 April 2014, 11:47 AM, PDT)
- Judy Murray coy over Strictly Come Dancing rumours (From Digital Spy - TV news. 2 April 2014, 10:10 PM, PDT)
"The Talk" (2010)
- 4 Non Blondes to reunite for one-night at Los Angeles benefit (From Hitfix. 17 April 2014, 1:18 PM, PDT)
- Linda Perry Shares 'Why It Works' with Wife Sara Gilbert (From PEOPLE.com. 15 April 2014, 5:40 AM, PDT)
- Brad Bessey Takes Over ‘Entertainment Tonight’ As Linda Bell Blue Departs (From Variety - TV News. 14 April 2014, 3:17 PM, PDT)
God Bless You (1948)
- 1 Year Later, Boston Remembers Those Lost in the Marathon Bombing (From Popsugar. 15 April 2014, 9:18 AM, PDT)
- Student Who Pulled Fire Alarm During Stabbing Spree Posts Hospital Selfie (From PEOPLE.com. 9 April 2014, 11:00 AM, PDT)
- Veep Season 3 Premiere Recap: A Wedding, A Funeral (From Vulture. 6 April 2014, 8:25 PM, PDT)