If pop music is like "The Breakfast Club," Ke$ha, that lovable weirdo, is most definitely the Ally Sheedy of the bunch. The latest super-strange, way-too-intimate confession from the "Timber" singer is the revelation that she doesn't write her hit songs -- her boobs do.
"What I do is I turn off all the lights and I walk over to the piano naked. Then I gently lower myself and my boobs. They go on the keys and I just let them tickle the ivories. They really just go crazy," she tells the UK's Daily Star.
The singer is known for her outrageous antics -- she drank her own urine during the first season of her MTV reality series, "Ke$ha: My Crazy Beautiful Life." In 2012, she told Zap2it she was dressing up as a giant penis for Halloween because she already had the costume lying around her house (of »
Similar News ItemsThe Breakfast Club (1985)
- Table 19 Review (From We Got This Covered. 3 March 2017, 3:42 PM, PST)
- Movie Review: Table 19 is as exhausting as a real wedding reception (From The AV Club. 1 March 2017, 10:00 PM, PST)
- Julianne Moore and Molly Ringwald's Daughters Make Their Modeling Debuts at New York Fashion Week (From Entertainment Tonight. 14 February 2017, 1:59 PM, PST)
- ‘Krisha’ Sweeps the Inaugural American Independent Film Awards (From The Film Stage. 19 February 2017, 6:20 PM, PST)
- Anthony Michael Hall Appears in Court for Battery Charges: Judge Warns Actor Not to Contact Alleged Victim (From PEOPLE.com. 12 January 2017, 2:34 PM, PST)
- Watch the trailer for Sins of Our Youth starring Lucas Till (From Flickeringmyth. 30 November 2016, 8:10 PM, PST)