"Sherlock" star Benedict Cumberbatch and Tom Hiddleston ("The Avengers," "Thor") both like to dance. They are both attractive British men, so we like to see them dance. Thus, the important question is: Who dances better, Cumberbatch or Hiddleston?
Enjoy this early Christmas present and watch a musical mash-up of dancing delights.
This is not a new video, and many of its pieces can be found all over this Internet of ours. But there's just something special about Cumberbatch and Hiddleston both dancing like nobody's watching to the sounds of "Sexy and I Know It."
Not to anger any "Sherlock" and "Star Trek Into Darkness" fans out there, but it may just be that Hiddleston is the better dancer of the two. Cumberbatch definitely knows how to bust a move, but Hiddleston has a serious edge when it comes to smooth movements.
What could possibly top this dance-off as we move into the New Year? »
Similar News ItemsThe Avengers (2012)
- How to Save the Dark Universe (From Flickeringmyth. 24 June 2017, 10:56 AM, PDT)
- No, Batgirl Won’t Debut In Justice League (From We Got This Covered. 24 June 2017, 7:45 AM, PDT)
- Spider-man: Homecoming (2017) Movie Clips & TV Spot; Jennifer Connelly & Gwyneth Paltrow Confirmed for Film (From Film-Book. 23 June 2017, 3:48 PM, PDT)
- ‘The Bachelorette’ Recap: Rachel Breaks Out the Axe in Scandinavia (From Variety - TV News. 27 June 2017, 7:02 PM, PDT)
- Avengers: Infinity War will mark the “final chapter” for some Marvel heroes (From Flickeringmyth. 25 June 2017, 4:53 AM, PDT)
- Avengers: Infinity War Will Be The Final Chapter For Some Of The Heroes (From We Got This Covered. 24 June 2017, 6:26 PM, PDT)
- Marvel men do battle for Best Actor at Saturn Awards: Chris Evans vs. Benedict Cumberbatch vs. Ryan Reynolds (From Gold Derby. 27 June 2017, 11:30 AM, PDT)
- Marvel to remain tight-lipped on Phase Four of the McU until Avengers: Infinity War concludes (From Flickeringmyth. 26 June 2017, 5:25 AM, PDT)
- Avengers: Infinity War set photo teases destruction (From Flickeringmyth. 26 June 2017, 2:40 AM, PDT)