After a whirlwind two weeks of competition, the resurrected fourth season of NBC's "The Sing-Off" has come to an end. The three a cappella groups left in the competition -- country boys Home Free, backup singers Ten, and high school students Vocal Rush -- are all incredibly talented. Which one won?
In the end, despite valiant efforts from the other two groups, it was the country stylings of Home Free that took home the title. Host Nick Lachey tells Zap2it the boys caught the judges' attention from the very beginning.
"They hit the ground running. They were one of the groups that stood out from Day 1," Lachey says. "They just had a great sound together. They certainly got better as the show went along, but really came into it with an already very polished stage presence and sound. I'm very, very proud of those guys. They worked really hard. »
Similar News Items"American Idol" (2002)
- ‘Millionaire Matchmaker’ Producer Rob Lee on When to Tweak a Long-Running Series (From The Wrap. 19 December 2014, 8:40 PM, PST)
- Kevin Hart, Jennifer Aniston, and Michael Keaton honored at the first People Magazine Awards (From Hitfix. 19 December 2014, 4:23 AM, PST)
- 'The Sing-Off' falls flat (From Hitfix. 17 December 2014, 10:06 PM, PST)
Simon Cowell (I)
- Caroline Flack on dance experience: 'My last class was 16 years ago' (From Digital Spy - TV news. 20 December 2014, 5:50 PM, PST)
- Caroline Flack on Strictly Come Dancing: 'Simon Cowell's proud of me' (From Digital Spy - TV news. 20 December 2014, 5:15 PM, PST)
- Text Santa raises its highest total ever with £5,503,065 (From Digital Spy - TV news. 19 December 2014, 4:50 PM, PST)
"The X Factor" (2004)
- Dr. God’s ‘MOCKPocalypse’ Returning for Second Season on Axs TV (Exclusive) (From The Wrap. 18 December 2014, 4:57 PM, PST)
- Tulisa on X Factor return: It was exciting being on same panel as Simon (From Digital Spy - TV news. 18 December 2014, 8:17 AM, PST)
- The X Factor: Blonde Electra planned to kiss conjoined twins on show (From Digital Spy - TV news. 18 December 2014, 5:12 AM, PST)