Taylor Swift has never tried to hide the fact that many of her hit songs on heartache are about her real-life high-profile suitors, and it looks like her next album won’t be any different!
Taylor Swift, 24, is great at pouring her heart into her music. Her new hit “Stranger Than Fiction” is the latest in a long line of songs about love, and in a new interview with Entertainment Weekly, Taylor heavily suggests that she’s penning some new tracks about Harry Styles!
In the interview with EW, Taylor admits that many of her songs are about her own stories — with a major story, of course, being her sad tale with Harry. That’s why writing “Stranger With Fiction” — her Golden Globe nominated track from the movie One Chance — was such a relief. »
- HL Intern
Similar News ItemsTaylor Swift
- Piecing Together Taylor Swift's Musical Moves: A Timeline of Her Reputation Activity (From E! Online. 16 October 2017, 4:01 PM, PDT)
- All the Ladies Joe Jonas Dated Before Finding True Love With Sophie Turner (From Popsugar. 16 October 2017, 1:10 PM, PDT)
- Taylor Swift Invited a Few of Her Biggest Fans to Her Home to Listen to Reputation (From Popsugar. 16 October 2017, 8:53 AM, PDT)
- Kardashians Excitedly Share ‘Holiday Prep’ for Christmas Special With Nancy Kerrigan -- See the Festive Pic! (From Entertainment Tonight. 16 October 2017, 6:54 PM, PDT)
- The Kardashian Sisters Have a Fun Getaway in San Francisco and Scott Disick Shares Some Parenting Advice for Khloe Kardashian (From E! Online. 16 October 2017, 5:15 PM, PDT)
- 'Where's Kylie?': Why Pregnant Kylie Jenner Was Absent from Mom Kris' On-Set Kuwtk Christmas Special Photo (From PEOPLE.com. 16 October 2017, 5:01 PM, PDT)
- Cate Blanchett Reacts to Fashion Doppelganger Harry Styles: "This Is So Random" (From E! Online. 16 October 2017, 11:00 AM, PDT)
- Taylor Swift Soars High Above London While Filming Her New Music Video (From Popsugar. 16 October 2017, 10:33 AM, PDT)
- Cate Blanchett Weighs in on Celebrity Style Doppelganger Harry Styles (From Entertainment Tonight. 16 October 2017, 9:10 AM, PDT)