When Warner Bros. released its remake of Clash of the Titans a few years ago, the plan was to do a trilogy of films. Thus far we had a single sequel in Wrath of the Titans and no word on the proposed third film until now.
IGN recently caught up with Basil Iwanyk, who produced both Clash and Wrath. Here's what he shared regarding completion of the trilogy.
"In terms of Clash of the Titans 3, it's one of those situations where we've seen it a million times; a movie will kind of float away and then come back when it's supposed to come back. You'd think that there was three and a half, four years of nonstop Clash of the Titans activity, and I think it is, "Okay, what's the new idea? How do you make it fresh?" You know, a lot of movies have come out in that world, »
- Uncle Creepy
Similar News ItemsWarner Bros. [us]
- Oh My "Godzilla" (From SneakPeek. 11 March 2014, 9:38 PM, PDT)
- Neil Gaiman Meeting with Joseph Gordon-Levitt to Discuss ‘Sandman’ Movie (From Screen Rant. 11 March 2014, 7:46 PM, PDT)
- Casting Net: Kevin Hart and Jamie Foxx in talks for 'Black Phantom'; Plus, Jason Sudeikis, Dr. Doom rumors (From EW.com - Inside Movies. 11 March 2014, 5:21 PM, PDT)
Clash of the Titans (2010)
- In The Name Of The King III : The Last Mission Giveaway (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 10 March 2014, 1:25 PM, PDT)
- We love you, now change: What other actors are due for a McConaissance? (From EW.com - PopWatch. 6 March 2014, 2:50 PM, PST)
- 'Son of God' star cast in The CW apocalypse drama (From EW.com - Inside TV. 5 March 2014, 3:15 PM, PST)
Wrath of the Titans (2012)
- Shortlist for Doctor Doom role in The Fantastic Four revealed (From Flickeringmyth. 12 March 2014, 2:21 AM, PDT)
- 4 Actors Spell Doom For ‘The Fantastic Four’ (From The Hollywood News. 12 March 2014, 12:37 AM, PDT)
- Fantastic Four: the Dr Doom shortlist (From Den of Geek. 12 March 2014, 12:01 AM, PDT)