Los Angeles, Dec 24: Actress Kate Winslet, who welcomed a baby boy earlier this month, has named her third child Bear Winslet.
A spokesperson confirmed that the baby's name is Bear Winslet, who was born at an NHS Hospital in Sussex Dec 7, reports aceshowbiz.com.
Bear is her first child with husband Ned Rocknroll, whom she got married to last December. The couple announced the pregnancy in June.
- Shiva Prakash
Similar News ItemsKate Winslet
- The Kids Are Alright: How Ya Stars Have Become The Unlikely Saviors Of American Indie Film (From Indiewire. 28 June 2016, 10:18 AM, PDT)
- You Will Not Approve of What Billy Zane Had to Say About He and Kate Winslet In Titanic (From E! Online. 27 June 2016, 3:11 PM, PDT)
- DVD Review: Triple 9 (From CineVue. 27 June 2016, 12:35 AM, PDT)
Sam Mendes (I)
- Krysty Wilson-Cairns to pen screenplay for The Voyeur's Motel by Anne-Katrin Titze - 2016-06-27 16:10:33 (From eyeforfilm.co.uk. 27 June 2016, 8:10 AM, PDT)
- Beyond Fright: Shannon’s 4 Non-Horror (and 1 Horror) Films To Make You Lose Your Faith In Humanity (From Icons of Fright. 22 June 2016, 5:07 AM, PDT)
- Oh, give me a home by Anne-Katrin Titze (From eyeforfilm.co.uk. 15 June 2016, 1:00 PM, PDT)
- Kate Winslet on Her Past Marriages: "F*ck Me, It Hasn't Been Easy" (From Popsugar. 30 September 2015, 11:05 AM, PDT)
- Kate Winslet Discusses Jim Threapleton and Sam Mendes Divorces: "No One Really Knows What Happened" (From E! Online. 30 September 2015, 9:10 AM, PDT)
- Kate Winslet on Losing Baby Weight: 'I'd Rather Be Well-Fed and Happy' (From PEOPLE.com. 3 February 2015, 9:45 AM, PST)