News Glen Chapman 20 Dec 2013 - 06:55
Quentin Tarantino has been chatting about what fans can expect from him next and if he's really stopping at ten films...
Quentin Tarantino teased a while back that he would stop directing when he reached ten films, which would leave him with two films left if he's sticking to that assertion. But in a recent interview, he's now gone on to say that perhaps he was a bit hasty. “Okay, it would sound really cool because it's a round number and it would make sense as I would have made three movies per decade", he told The Independent. "But it's not fixed in time. I still have some more things to do before being done with movies".
Tarantino has never been a director short of ideas so he'll no doubt have enough in the tank to go well beyond ten should he choose to. »
Similar News ItemsQuentin Tarantino
- Berlin Film Review: ‘War on Everyone’ (From Variety - Film News. 12 February 2016, 1:00 PM, PST)
- Watch: 11-Minute Video Essay Explores How ‘Reservoir Dogs’ Pays Homage To 'City On Fire' (From The Playlist. 12 February 2016, 12:08 PM, PST)
- Watch: Kurt Russell Auditions for ‘Star Wars’ (From Backstage. 12 February 2016, 10:00 AM, PST)
Django Unchained (2012)
- 13 Reasons to Be Outraged at The Hateful Eight's Oscar Snub (From BuzzSugar. 10 February 2016)
- Oscar Favorites Elbowed Aside for Rookie Writers in 2016 Race (From Variety - Film News. 9 February 2016, 4:46 PM, PST)
- Oscars 2016: David vs. Goliath In Best Picture Race (From Variety - Film News. 8 February 2016, 12:00 PM, PST)
Kill Bill: Vol. 1 (2003)
- Beautiful Girls 20 Years Later: Where Is the Cast Now? (From PEOPLE.com. 9 February 2016, 9:45 AM, PST)
- The Great Digital Film Festival: Quentin Tarantino's 10 Greatest Female Characters (From Cineplex. 5 February 2016, 7:00 AM, PST)
- Looking back at The Five Deadly Venoms (From Den of Geek. 5 February 2016, 5:36 AM, PST)