"White Collar" ended its fall run Thursday (Dec. 19) with "No Good Deed," which saw Agent Burke recover one of the Welsh gold coins that Neal stole for Curtis Hagan. It set off an interesting chain reaction of events.
The gold coin came from Andrew Dawson, the U.S. Attorney who dropped the charges against Peter for killing Pratt. He was bribed with the Welsh gold and had to fence it through Decker, a flower shop owner who uses his shop as a front to run guns and other stolen goods.
The agents trace the coin back to Decker, who only just evades capture because Mozzie tips him off -- Decker can identify Neal as the gold thief.
But Burke is highly suspicious of Neal having been the thief (he has been since Neal was alone in the firehouse after the robbery) and pretends they got Decker, which forces a confession out of Neal. »
Similar News Items"White Collar" (2009)
- USA Network TV Show Ratings (updated 2/24/17) (From TVSeriesFinale. 24 February 2017, 6:04 PM, PST)
- How Saved by the Bell Helped Turn Tiffani Theissen Into a Culinary Star (From PEOPLE.com. 23 February 2017, 7:28 AM, PST)
- Lucifer First Look: Tim DeKay Does 'Terrible Things' in Upcoming Arc (From TVLine.com. 11 January 2017, 1:23 PM, PST)
No Good Deed (2002)
- Marc Alan Fishman: If I Could Be A Super-Hero… (From Comicmix. 29 November 2014, 5:00 AM, PST)
- Top Box Office Hits of 2014 - Outside the Franchises! (From FilmExperience. 23 November 2014, 12:00 PM, PST)
- Interstellar fends off The Imitation Game at the UK box office (From Flickeringmyth. 19 November 2014, 4:39 AM, PST)
Andrew Spencer Dawson
- All The Gorey Details (From CultureCatch. 9 May 2016, 6:27 PM, PDT)
- Catch-up and download: from Athletico Mince to Pure Evil (From The Guardian - TV News. 4 April 2016, 1:00 AM, PDT)
- Eurovision 2014 - Conchita wins: As it happened (From Digital Spy - TV news. 10 May 2014, 11:00 AM, PDT)