Some truly bitchin' new artwork for the upcoming Season 2 of "Hannibal" has arrived, and we love every pixel of it. Best of all, it lists the premiere date! Seriously, this show cannot come back soon enough. If you missed out on Season 1... do yourself a favor... fix that Immediately.
The 13-episode second season of the critically acclaimed drama “Hannibal” premieres at 10 p.m. (Et/Pt) on Friday, February 28, 2014, following “Grimm” after the previously announced conclusion of the 10-episode run of “Dracula.” It will begin with Episode 2.01, “Kaiseki” (a traditional multi-course Japanese dinner).
From creator Bryan Fuller, “Hannibal” stars Mads Mikkelsen as brilliant psychiatrist Dr. Hannibal Lecter, who is working with the FBI and gifted criminal profiler Will Graham, played by Hugh Dancy, to look into the mind of serial killers. Based on Thomas Harris’ best-selling novels, this series is the prequel to the story that began with the feature films »
- Uncle Creepy
Similar News ItemsLaurence Fishburne
- Ranked: The Alien and Predator Films (From Cinelinx. 25 May 2017, 6:44 PM, PDT)
- 10 Great Fiction Podcasts to Listen to Right Now (From Indiewire. 25 May 2017, 12:38 PM, PDT)
- John Wick 3 May Shoot as Early as This Year (From MovieWeb. 24 May 2017, 1:58 PM, PDT)
- Bryan Fuller Teases His Idea For Hannibal Season 4, Says He’s Having Conversations About It (From We Got This Covered. 25 May 2017, 5:06 PM, PDT)
- Bryan Fuller teases Hannibal season 4 and Margot Verger’s role (From Flickeringmyth. 25 May 2017, 8:05 AM, PDT)
- Horror Highlights: Pennywise: The Story Of It Documentary, MST3K Apparel & Collectibles, 43rd Annual Saturn Awards, Mountain Monsters Clip, Wichita (From DailyDead. 24 May 2017, 8:47 AM, PDT)
- Bryan Fuller Has Pitched ‘Hannibal’ Season 4 to Hugh Dancy and Mads Mikkelsen, and They’re ‘Keen On It’ (From Indiewire Television. 26 May 2017, 11:24 AM, PDT)
- Bryan Fuller Has Pitched ‘Hannibal’ Season 4 to Hugh Dancy and Mads Mikkelsen, and They’re ‘Keen On It’ (From Indiewire. 26 May 2017, 11:24 AM, PDT)
- Bryan Fuller Teases “Great Idea” For ‘Hannibal’ Season 4 (From The Playlist. 26 May 2017, 10:56 AM, PDT)