Last Tango in Halifax topped Tuesday night's ratings for a second week, according to overnight data.
The BBC One drama climbed slightly from last week to 5.79 million (24.8%) at 9pm. Later, The Matt Lucas Christmas Awards entertained 1.89m (15.0%) at 10.35pm.
ITV's broadcast of Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire thrilled 3.10m (14.2%) at 7.30pm (411k/2.1% on +1).
On Channel 4, Location, Location, Location interested 982,000 (4.5%) at 8pm (130k/0.6%), while Heston's Great British Food brought in 1.17m (5.0%) at 9pm (168k/1.0%).
Channel 5's Pothole Britain intrigued 912k (4.2%) at 8pm, followed by the latest Mentalist with 1.35m (5.8%) at 9pm (202k/1.2%) and Castle with 697k (4.1%) at 10pm.
On BBC Three, a Christmas Call Centre special was seen by 675k (2.9%) at 9pm, while Family Guy amused 752k (6.9%) at 11pm. »
Similar News ItemsChannel 4 [gb]
- How to watch the General Election this week: Your complete guide to all the TV (From Digital Spy - TV news. 6 May 2015, 5:00 AM, PDT)
- Graham Norton: 'I pinch myself that I'm still doing my job' (From Digital Spy - TV news. 6 May 2015, 4:45 AM, PDT)
- Champions League scores 3.6m on ITV, Channel 4's No Offence launches with 2.2m (From Digital Spy - TV news. 6 May 2015, 2:33 AM, PDT)
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (2005)
- Quiz: Watch the movie, read the book (From Cineplex. 6 April 2015, 8:30 AM, PDT)
- Harry Potter then and now: What do 12 of the child stars look like today? (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 16 March 2015, 2:00 AM, PDT)
- Cinderella Soundtrack, Featuring Original Score by Patrick Doyle, Available March 10 (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 2 March 2015, 7:08 AM, PST)
Matt Lucas (I)
- Matt Lucas on Creating Netflix Original 'Pompidou' for Children, Adults In Touch With Their Inner Child and Stoners (From Indiewire. 5 May 2015, 1:24 PM, PDT)
- Matt Lucas on Creating Netflix Original 'Pompidou' for Children, Adults In Touch With Their Inner Child and Stoners (From Indiewire Television. 5 May 2015, 1:24 PM, PDT)
- Time Machine: Burton and Bonham Carter Sporting Matching Hairdos on the Oscars' Red Carpet (From Alt Film Guide. 24 April 2015, 7:44 PM, PDT)