Looks like even the Potus can't escape getting hooked on an addictive TV show. Barack Obama is a fan of Netflix series "House of Cards," so much so that the Netflix CEO offered him a cameo on the Kevin Spacey drama. Did the prez accept?
Well, not really. He didn't say yes ... but he didn't say no either.
Reed Hastings' offered the guest spot on Tuesday (Dec. 17), right before a meeting discussing Nsa surveillance between Obama and several tech industry CEOs, and after Obama asked Hastings if he had brought any advance screeners of "House of Cards" with him to the meeting (being the Potus has to have its advance binge-watching perks, right?).
While Obama may not be showing up on "House of Cards" anytime soon, we couldn't help but start daydreaming about where we'd like to see him show up on the small screen. Here are five series »
Similar News ItemsBarack Obama
- Power Hour: Political Figures Drinking Beer (From Popsugar. 17 March 2014, 12:00 PM, PDT)
- CNN: ‘Hostage Crisis’ in Obama’s Cabinet as NRA Set to Block Surgeon General Nominee? (From Mediaite - TV. 17 March 2014, 5:07 AM, PDT)
- Stars Show St. Patrick's Day Spirit! (From Popsugar. 17 March 2014, 3:00 AM, PDT)
"Modern Family" (2009)
- ABC 2013-14 Season Ratings [updated 3/17/14] (From TVSeriesFinale. 17 March 2014, 3:40 PM, PDT)
- Kevin Hart, why isn't he box-office gold? (From The Guardian - Film News. 17 March 2014, 12:00 AM, PDT)
- News Nuggets: The best cult TV show of all time is 'Doctor Who'? (From Gold Derby. 16 March 2014, 5:05 PM, PDT)
"Parks and Recreation" (2009)
- The 'Veronica Mars' movie spoiler review (From Hitfix. 17 March 2014, 6:06 AM, PDT)
- Aubrey Plaza Joins Hal Hartley's Long-Gestating Fay Grim Sequel Ned Rifle (From Cinema Blend. 15 March 2014, 2:16 AM, PDT)
- 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' premiere: Crossover is the word (From EW.com - PopWatch. 14 March 2014, 1:21 PM, PDT)