Charlie Sheen is reportedly trying to slash child support payments to his ex-wife Denise Richards for their two daughters Sam and Lola and says he believes Richards is still trying to punish him eight years after their split.
Through his publicist, Jeff Ballard, Sheen told Et on Tuesday, "Eight years after being divorced, I'm still being punished for just trying to spend [time with] my kids."
Pics: Adorable Tots: Celebs and Their Cute Kids!
The statement follows a report that the Anger Management star is threatening legal action to reduce the girls' child support payments because Richards is allegedly not granting Sheen permission to take a vacation with Sam and Lola over the holidays.
Speaking with Et's Nancy O'Dell just a few weeks ago, Richards seemed quite content with her parenting relationship with Sheen. "Even though we're not married and we're divorced, we're still a family -- and I think it's important for us and for the girls," she said »
Similar News ItemsCharlie Sheen
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Scandal: Everything We Know So Far (From Entertainment Tonight. 14 June 2017, 8:10 PM, PDT)
- Corinne Olympios Breaks Her Silence on 'Bachelor in Paradise' Incident: 'I Am a Victim' (From Entertainment Tonight. 14 June 2017, 12:24 PM, PDT)
- ‘Bachelor in Paradise’ Contestant Corinne Olympios Hires Top Hollywood Lawyer, Claims ‘I Am a Victim’ (From Variety - TV News. 14 June 2017, 12:21 PM, PDT)
- Exclusive: George Clooney's Dad Talks Son's Twins, Jokes That Father's Day Is a 'Minor League Holiday' (From Entertainment Tonight. 14 June 2017, 1:59 PM, PDT)
- Exclusive: Oprah Winfrey Gushes Over 'Visionary' Bff Ava DuVernay & Dishes on Gifts for the Clooney Twins! (From Entertainment Tonight. 6 June 2017, 9:35 PM, PDT)
- Exclusive: Mark Burnett Opens Up About Gwen Stefani's Future on 'The Voice' (From Entertainment Tonight. 1 June 2017, 3:08 PM, PDT)
Denise Richards (I)
- Starship Troopers: 15 facts you never knew (From The Hollywood News. 19 June 2017, 12:03 AM, PDT)
- Battle of the Network Stars Full Cast Announced: The 10 Celebs We’re Most Psyched to See Throw Down (From TVLine.com. 12 June 2017, 10:30 AM, PDT)
- ‘Battle of the Network Stars’ Sets Teams for Series Revival on ABC (From Variety - TV News. 12 June 2017, 9:12 AM, PDT)