The Voice is winding down its fall edition on top compared to rivals, yet the NBC competition series reached a new low last night when stacked against its own finale history.
Monday’s live performance finale easily led the night with 12.7 million viewers and a 3.3 rating among adults 18-49, but was down about 21 percent from last fall’s finale and off 11 percent from last spring’s finale. The Voice led into The Sing-Off at 10 p.m. with 7.8 million viewers and a 2.2 rating. Both shows dropped between 6 and 8 percent compared to last week.
Not that other networks had much to brag about either. »
- James Hibberd
Similar News ItemsIce Age (2002)
- John Leguizamo Speaks And NYC Theaters Band Together In ‘Immigrant Arts Coalition’ (From Deadline TV. 19 July 2017, 8:02 AM, PDT)
- John Leguizamo Speaks And NYC Theaters Band Together In ‘Immigrant Arts Coalition’ (From Deadline. 19 July 2017, 8:02 AM, PDT)
- Alpha (2018) Movie Trailer: Kodi Smit-McPhee Tries to Survive the Ice Age (From Film-Book. 19 July 2017, 6:50 AM, PDT)
- Fox 2013-14 Season Ratings (From TVSeriesFinale. 22 September 2014, 1:39 PM, PDT)
- Netflix Snags Rights To Fox’s Gotham (From We Got This Covered. 3 September 2014, 8:08 AM, PDT)
- 'Jericho' wins HitFix's first Uncanceled Showdown (From Hitfix. 28 August 2014, 4:45 PM, PDT)