Allan Jamieson and Chris Warrington join as financial controller, head of marketing, respectively.
Jamieson joins Ifd as financial controller with immediate effect, while Warrington joins as head of marketing at the beginning of February.
Jamieson joins Ifd from Momentum Pictures - and subsequently, Entertainment One UK following the merger with Alliance - where he held the position of planning and acquisition manager, working on a slate that included Insidious, Insidious 2, The Woman in Black and The King’s Speech.
Warrington joins Ifd from marketing and PR agency Organic where he was head of marketing working on films for Universal Pictures, Vertigo Films, Genesis Film Sales and Sony Dcm amongst other companies.
- email@example.com (Andreas Wiseman)
Similar News ItemsUniversal Pictures [us]
- The Story of King Baggot, the First ‘King of the Movies’, Begins in St. Louis (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 27 September 2016, 5:02 PM, PDT)
- Lego Jurassic World Indominus Escape Trailer: An All-New Animated Short (From MovieWeb. 27 September 2016, 8:53 AM, PDT)
- Danny Perkins to deliver Pfm keynote (From ScreenDaily. 27 September 2016, 5:02 AM, PDT)
- The McU Veers Into Supernatural Territory In Latest Batch Of Doctor Strange Stills (From We Got This Covered. 27 September 2016, 6:18 AM, PDT)
- Marvel Pushed Back ‘Doctor Strange’ For Benedict Cumberbatch (From The Playlist. 26 September 2016, 1:25 PM, PDT)
- Benedict Cumberbatch says he almost missed out on Doctor Strange role, confirms Avengers: Infinity War appearance (From Flickeringmyth. 26 September 2016, 10:30 AM, PDT)
Paranormal Activity (2007)
- Box Office Democracy: Blair Witch (From Comicmix. 22 September 2016, 5:00 PM, PDT)
- Review: Blair Witch (2016) (From Icons of Fright. 21 September 2016, 4:23 PM, PDT)
- Spawn Creator Reaffirms Reboot Plans, Will Feature “A Dark, R-Rated, Scary, Badass Sort Of Script” (From We Got This Covered. 19 September 2016, 12:01 PM, PDT)