Allan Jamieson and Chris Warrington join as financial controller, head of marketing, respectively.
Jamieson joins Ifd as financial controller with immediate effect, while Warrington joins as head of marketing at the beginning of February.
Jamieson joins Ifd from Momentum Pictures - and subsequently, Entertainment One UK following the merger with Alliance - where he held the position of planning and acquisition manager, working on a slate that included Insidious, Insidious 2, The Woman in Black and The King’s Speech.
Warrington joins Ifd from marketing and PR agency Organic where he was head of marketing working on films for Universal Pictures, Vertigo Films, Genesis Film Sales and Sony Dcm amongst other companies.
- firstname.lastname@example.org (Andreas Wiseman)
Similar News ItemsUniversal Pictures [us]
- Jason Bateman Extends First-Look Deal at Universal (From Variety - Film News. 30 July 2015, 3:37 PM, PDT)
- Jason Bateman’s Aggregate Extends Universal Deal Through 2017 (From Deadline. 30 July 2015, 1:38 PM, PDT)
- Casting: Zimmer, Snow, Ifans, Sudeikis (From Dark Horizons. 30 July 2015, 7:05 AM, PDT)
- The Bachelorette Has A Winner! Did Kaitlyn Bristowe Choose Nick Viall Or Shawn Booth? (From E! Online. 27 July 2015, 7:00 PM, PDT)
- Mister Fincher and Monsieur Dreyer (From MUBI. 27 July 2015, 4:44 AM, PDT)
- All the Times Sandra Bullock Lit Up a Room (From Popsugar. 26 July 2015, 7:15 AM, PDT)
Paranormal Activity (2007)
- Prince of Darkness Screening in the Church Used in the Movie (From Dread Central. 30 July 2015, 11:55 AM, PDT)
- How To Survive a Horror Film (From MoreHorror. 22 July 2015, 10:19 PM, PDT)
- Lethal Weapon 4's ridiculously fast turnaround time (From Den of Geek. 22 July 2015, 12:41 PM, PDT)