The UK’s National Film And Television School (Nfts) is teaming with pay-tv broadcaster Sky to create a new course called digital content & formula which will provide a job for one graduate at Sky.
The 12-month diploma course will take place at both the Nfts and at Sky’s offices from September 2014. According to the Nfts, tutors will be drawn from leading multi-platform projects including Got To Dance, Million Pound Drop, The X Factor, Misfits and Embarrassing Bodies.
The course will be aimed at teaching students how to create linear extensions to TV programmes, feature films and other formats in an effort to expand audiences. They will put together standalone digital projects and work alongside students from the Nfts’ documentary, comedy and television entertainment departments.
Sky will offer several scholarships for the new course through its new emerging talent initiative Sky Academy. Details will be announced in February 2014.
“We’re launching this course together in recognition that the »
- firstname.lastname@example.org (Louise Tutt)
Similar News Items"The X Factor" (2004)
- X Factor: Watch Menn on Point rap for a chair in the Six Chair Challenge (From Digital Spy - TV news. 9 October 2015, 8:15 AM, PDT)
- X Factor's 9 weirdest auditions ever, from big mouths to messy pants (From Digital Spy - TV news. 9 October 2015, 6:55 AM, PDT)
- Cheryl Fernandez-Versini wouldn't welcome Louis Walsh's return (From Virgin Media - TV. 9 October 2015, 3:42 AM, PDT)
Nick Powell (I)
- Isaacs, Newell on UK Jewish Ff jury (From ScreenDaily. 25 September 2015, 5:36 AM, PDT)
- Odeon, Nfts team for short film festival (From ScreenDaily. 18 September 2015, 6:51 AM, PDT)
- Pippa Harris to chair BAFTA Film Committee (From ScreenDaily. 31 July 2015, 3:58 AM, PDT)
- Nfts and Sky launch digital content course (From ScreenDaily. 17 December 2013, 2:51 AM, PST)
- Downton Abbey goes out on high after series-best X Factor (From The Guardian - TV News. 7 November 2011, 4:09 AM, PST)
- 'The X Factor' fends off 'Strictly Come Dancing' in ratings battle (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 1 November 2011, 4:51 AM, PDT)