The creators of Sherlock reveal secrets of series three to Digital Spy in a new video interview.
Sherlock stars talk series 3: "It's a great thing to revisit" - video
Moffat also speaks about bringing a "female perspective" to the series in the form of Amanda Abbington's Mary Morstan, while Gatiss also hints at the show's new menace - "the other really great villain in the Sherlock Holmes canon".
"It's a very modern idea - someone who is manipulating people through the media," says the writer of Lars Mikkelsen's villain Charles Augustus Magnussen.
Sherlock returns to UK screens with 'The Empty Hearse' on Wednesday, January 1 at 9pm on BBC One. The episode will premiere in the Us on Sunday, »
Similar News ItemsSherlock Holmes (2009)
- Study Ranks American Actors’ British Accents, and Vice Versa (From Variety - Film News. 27 February 2017, 4:29 PM, PST)
- Cine-Sunday: ‘Detective Dee – Mystery of the Phantom Flame’ Review (From Blogomatic3000. 26 February 2017, 4:01 AM, PST)
- ‘The Lego Batman Movie’ is Apparently Brainwashing Us with a ‘Pro-Gay’ Agenda, Critics Say (From Indiewire. 24 February 2017, 10:56 AM, PST)
Martin Freeman (II)
- TV News Roundup: Ron Perlman Joins Season 2 of Crackle’s ‘StartUp’ (From Variety - TV News. 24 February 2017, 3:51 PM, PST)
- It’s A Bad Day For Santa In Teaser For Fargo Season 3 (From We Got This Covered. 24 February 2017, 8:35 AM, PST)
- Mondo’s Captain America: Civil War poster available now (From Flickeringmyth. 23 February 2017, 1:00 PM, PST)
- Benedict Cumberbatch wants director Scott Derrickson to return for Doctor Strange 2 (From Flickeringmyth. 24 February 2017, 4:16 PM, PST)
- Benedict Cumberbatch Has Only One Director In Mind For Doctor Strange 2 (From We Got This Covered. 24 February 2017, 5:27 AM, PST)
- Mark Gatiss doesn’t know if we’ll see more Sherlock (From Flickeringmyth. 24 February 2017, 4:05 AM, PST)