Chad Kultgen’s 2011 novel, on which the story is based, follows the story of a group of teenagers and their parents as they attempt to navigate the many ways the Internet has changed their relationships, their communication, their self-image and their love lives.
Reitman will produce with his producing partner Helen Estabrook through their Right of Way Films banner.
- Justin Kroll
Similar News ItemsAdam Sandler (I)
- Rob Schneider sitcom set for December premiere (From TVSeriesFinale. 5 October 2015, 9:12 PM, PDT)
- Hotel Transylvania 2 reaches $150 million worldwide (From Flickeringmyth. 5 October 2015, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- UK TV ratings: Strictly beats X Factor again, This Is England '90 ends with 1m (From Digital Spy - TV news. 5 October 2015, 3:14 AM, PDT)
Jennifer Garner (I)
- Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green Have Joined the Ranks of Exes Who Seem Better After Breakup (From E! Online. 5 October 2015, 5:25 PM, PDT)
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck Step Out Together For a Family Outing (From Popsugar. 4 October 2015, 3:20 PM, PDT)
- Pay Your Respects to the 27 Celebrity Relationships We've Lost This Year (From Popsugar. 2 October 2015, 7:10 PM, PDT)
Emma Thompson (I)
- Three new clips from Burnt starring Bradley Cooper (From Flickeringmyth. 2 October 2015, 7:30 PM, PDT)
- Renée Zellweger updates her diary for an iPad in the first official picture from Bridget Jones's Baby (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 2 October 2015, 9:22 AM, PDT)
- Burnt Releases Three New Clips To Sell The Many Sides Of Bradley Cooper (From AreYouScreening. 2 October 2015, 6:45 AM, PDT)