It took Dwayne Johnson four films to accomplish what Robert Downey Jr. almost did in one film. The Rock finished the year as the highest grossing actor at the worldwide box office with Downey Jr. not far behind. The majority of Johnson's box office take comes from Fast & Furious 6 ($788.7 million) with G.I. Joe: Retaliation comprising the second highest gross at $375.7 million. Johnson's total worldwide box office for 2013 was $1.293 billion whereas Downey Jr., who only starred in Iron Man 3, pulled in $1.22 billion. Here is the rest of the top 10 list. Keep in mind that the totals for Steve Carell, Chris Hemsworth and especially Jennifer Lawrence will shift higher during the final two weeks of the year. 1. Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson ($1.293...
Read Comments »
Similar News ItemsJennifer Lawrence (III)
- Editorial: Fox meet Marvel (From LatinoReview. 30 June 2016, 12:30 PM, PDT)
- The 74 Hottest Swimsuit Moments of 2016 - So Far! (From Popsugar. 30 June 2016, 11:15 AM, PDT)
- James Franco Battles Bryan Cranston in Red-Band Why Him? Trailer (From MovieWeb. 30 June 2016, 9:00 AM, PDT)
Robert Downey Jr.
- Will Spider-Man: Homecoming Take Peter Parker Out of New York? (From MovieWeb. 30 June 2016, 5:57 PM, PDT)
- ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming’ Adds Garcelle Beauvais & Tiffany Espensen; Q’orianka Kilcher Joins ‘Hostiles’ (From Deadline. 30 June 2016, 3:16 PM, PDT)
- The Captain America: Civil War Blu-ray/DVD hits home on September 13th (From JoBlo. 30 June 2016, 11:01 AM, PDT)
- "There are some graves I will piss on": Mel Gibson in frank form at Sff (From IF.com.au. 30 June 2016, 10:30 PM, PDT)
- Answer The Call With This Cool New Poster For The Ghostbusters Reboot (From We Got This Covered. 30 June 2016, 7:21 PM, PDT)
- Get Ready To Answer The Call With This Illuminating New Poster For Ghostbusters (From ComicBookMovie. 30 June 2016, 5:15 PM, PDT)