Twentieth Century Fox enlisted Neistat to make a video based on the theme of “live your dreams.” The studio wanted it to inspire and motivate viewers to try something they’ve never done before. Instead of creating a video featuring Stiller, Neistat sought approval to spend the entire budget on disaster relief in the wake of Typhoon Haiyan in the Philippines. Fox agreed.
The result is a nearly six-and-a-half minute YouTube video following Neistat’s journey to the Philippines.
Neistat and his crew travelled multiple days before arriving in the city of Cebu, their first stop and the place where they would purchase all their supplies. They bought everything from Spam to coffee, but the journey didn’t end there. »
- Francesca Bacardi
Similar News ItemsBen Stiller
- Acclaimed artist Lincoln Townley paints BAFTA honourees for Britannia Award (From The Hollywood News. 21 October 2016, 3:57 AM, PDT)
- Donald Trump: The Films and TV Shows That Made Him a Pop Culture Icon (From Indiewire. 19 October 2016, 11:14 AM, PDT)
- 13 Actors that turned Director and won (From Blogomatic3000. 19 October 2016, 9:01 AM, PDT)
Twentieth Century Fox [us]
- 'Braveheart' Producer -- Files for Divorce From Bill Cosby Accuser (From TMZ. 22 October 2016, 12:10 AM, PDT)
- Disney, Fox, Picturehouse win big at Screen Awards 2016 (From ScreenDaily. 20 October 2016, 4:00 PM, PDT)
- Wolverine Sharpens His Claws In New ‘Logan’ Trailer (From ET Canada. 20 October 2016, 8:20 AM, PDT)
The Secret Life of Walter Mitty (2013)
- Wamg Giveaway: Win Wild Oats On DVD – Stars Shirley MacLaine, Jessica Lange And Billy Connelly (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 27 September 2016, 1:04 PM, PDT)
- Mike Mills’ “20th Century Women” is the Centerpiece of the 2016 New York Film Festival (From Hollywoodnews.com. 27 July 2016, 1:21 PM, PDT)
- Iceland’s film tax incentive grows to 25% (From ScreenDaily. 2 June 2016, 11:29 AM, PDT)