Twentieth Century Fox enlisted Neistat to make a video based on the theme of “live your dreams.” The studio wanted it to inspire and motivate viewers to try something they’ve never done before. Instead of creating a video featuring Stiller, Neistat sought approval to spend the entire budget on disaster relief in the wake of Typhoon Haiyan in the Philippines. Fox agreed.
The result is a nearly six-and-a-half minute YouTube video following Neistat’s journey to the Philippines.
Neistat and his crew travelled multiple days before arriving in the city of Cebu, their first stop and the place where they would purchase all their supplies. They bought everything from Spam to coffee, but the journey didn’t end there. »
- Francesca Bacardi
Similar News ItemsBen Stiller
- Why Liking Bad Films Means You’re Smarter Than Average (From Flickeringmyth. 21 August 2016, 4:00 AM, PDT)
- Toronto: Adam Leon's 'Tramps' seals sales deal (From ScreenDaily. 16 August 2016, 11:00 PM, PDT)
- Toronto: Adam Leon's 'Tramps' scores sales deal (From ScreenDaily. 16 August 2016, 11:00 PM, PDT)
Twentieth Century Fox [us]
- 20th Century Fox TV Distribution Taps Manuel Alduy to Run French Office (From Variety - TV News. 29 August 2016, 1:58 AM, PDT)
- Fox’s Korean production 'The Proxy Soldiers' readies shoot (From ScreenDaily. 28 August 2016, 9:42 AM, PDT)
- The hot summer 2016 film quiz (From The Guardian - Film News. 28 August 2016, 7:00 AM, PDT)
The Secret Life of Walter Mitty (2013)
- Mike Mills’ “20th Century Women” is the Centerpiece of the 2016 New York Film Festival (From Hollywoodnews.com. 27 July 2016, 1:21 PM, PDT)
- Iceland’s film tax incentive grows to 25% (From ScreenDaily. 2 June 2016, 11:29 AM, PDT)
- Latin American Distributor Diamond Films Moves Into Spain (From Variety - Film News. 30 May 2016, 4:40 AM, PDT)