Cate is positively glowing on the cover of the January 2014 issue of ‘Vogue’ magazine. The 44-year-old looks half her age! Read more about her stunning look below.
Cate Blanchett is one of those actresses that always looks good. Her skin glows and her gowns are always perfect for the occasion. The Jan 2014 Vogue cover is spectacular — read how to get her glowing skin right here.
Cate Blanchett On ‘Vogue’ Magazine — Covers The January 2014 Issue
“I feel like I’m standing on the brink of something exciting,” Cate told the magazine. Cate is currently in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug, with many projects planned for 2014 and 2015, including the anticipated film The Monuments Men, with George Clooney and Matt Damon.
The shoot features clothing by Michael Kors, »
- Dory Larrabee
Similar News ItemsGeorge Clooney
- 10 Stories You Might Have Missed: Is the Coens' 'Hail Caesar' turning into 'Ocean's 14'? (From Hitfix. 11 July 2014, 9:46 PM, PDT)
- Here's Why You Don't Want to Ever Mess With George Clooney (From Popsugar. 11 July 2014, 11:31 AM, PDT)
- George Clooney Will Never ‘Accept’ an Apology From the Daily Mail – ‘the Worst Kind of Tabloid’ (From The Wrap. 11 July 2014, 7:44 AM, PDT)
- “Haht” of Gold: Top 10 Oscar-Winning Actors from Massachusetts (From SoundOnSight. 11 July 2014, 1:03 AM, PDT)
- Which Costar Wants George Clooney to 'Have Some Children Already'? (From PEOPLE.com. 10 July 2014, 4:30 PM, PDT)
- Video: Christoph Waltz is bald and angsty in zany 'Zero Theorem' trailer (From EW.com - Inside Movies. 10 July 2014, 12:07 PM, PDT)
Julia Roberts (I)
- 24 stars you didn't know were Emmy nominees: Brad Pitt, Oprah, ...' (From Gold Derby. 11 July 2014, 3:18 PM, PDT)
- Is 'True Detective' worthy? 'Modern Family,' again? The critics react to 2014's Emmy nods (From EW.com - Inside TV. 10 July 2014, 4:18 PM, PDT)