The former head of Us production at Exclusive Media has jumped ship to serve as president of production at Im Global and is scheduled to attend Berlin with the team.
The move was effective on December 1 and announced by founder and CEO Stuart Ford, to whom Jackson will report.
The new hire will oversee all development and production activity working alongside president of physical production Steve Squillante and the company’s acquisitions executives Ben Shields-Catlin and Ben Rekhi.
Jackson produced Parkland, End Of Watch and Snitch and worked on the adaptation of Dark Places for Exclusive Media.
He began his career as an executive at Paramount and Universal, where he supervised and worked on the Bourne and American Pie franchises, among others.
“Matt has an outstanding reputation and track record in the industry and we hope that his talent relationships and producorial know-how will greatly enhance our already thriving production and financing activities,” said Ford.
Similar News ItemsUniversal Pictures [us]
- Eric Jonhnson Joins "Fifty Shades" Sequel (From Dark Horizons. 13 February 2016, 5:18 AM, PST)
- First TV Spot for The Huntsman: Winter’s War (From Flickeringmyth. 13 February 2016, 3:38 AM, PST)
- EuropaCorp Shakeup: Christophe Lambert’s Journey From Ad Man to Bullfighter to Dethroned CEO (From Variety - Film News. 12 February 2016, 7:56 PM, PST)
American Pie (1999)
- Fsc launches 'Modern Love' with 'American Pie' star (From ScreenDaily. 12 February 2016, 9:00 PM, PST)
- Watch: Willem Dafoe as Marilyn Monroe in new Snickers ad (From The Hollywood News. 3 February 2016, 10:30 PM, PST)
- Catch-up and download: from Chelsea Does… to Courting Controversy (From The Guardian - TV News. 25 January 2016, 1:00 AM, PST)
End of Watch (2012)
- Berlinale ’16: ‘War On Everyone’ review (From The Hollywood News. 12 February 2016, 11:42 PM, PST)
- [Berlin Review] War on Everyone (From The Film Stage. 12 February 2016, 2:28 PM, PST)
- Keira Knightley Circling Role In David Frankel’s Star-Studded Collateral Beauty (From We Got This Covered. 9 February 2016, 2:14 PM, PST)