The former head of Us production at Exclusive Media has jumped ship to serve as president of production at Im Global and is scheduled to attend Berlin with the team.
The move was effective on December 1 and announced by founder and CEO Stuart Ford, to whom Jackson will report.
The new hire will oversee all development and production activity working alongside president of physical production Steve Squillante and the company’s acquisitions executives Ben Shields-Catlin and Ben Rekhi.
Jackson produced Parkland, End Of Watch and Snitch and worked on the adaptation of Dark Places for Exclusive Media.
He began his career as an executive at Paramount and Universal, where he supervised and worked on the Bourne and American Pie franchises, among others.
“Matt has an outstanding reputation and track record in the industry and we hope that his talent relationships and producorial know-how will greatly enhance our already thriving production and financing activities,” said Ford.
Similar News ItemsUniversal Pictures [us]
- How to Score an Invite Inside Christian Grey's Seattle Apartment (From PEOPLE.com. 30 January 2015, 3:00 PM, PST)
- New Ted 2 First Movie Trailer Released (From OnTheFlix. 30 January 2015, 1:02 PM, PST)
- Ranking January 2015’s Movies From Worst To Best (From Obsessed with Film. 30 January 2015, 6:49 AM, PST)
American Pie (1999)
- 'Star Wars' Spinoff Gets 'Orphan Black' Star Tatiana Maslany? (From MovieWeb. 30 January 2015, 6:54 AM, PST)
- Tara Reid to Lady Gaga: "We Really Want You to Be in Sharknado 3" (From E! Online. 29 January 2015, 11:25 AM, PST)
- Sundance Film Review: ‘Grandma’ (From Variety - Film News. 27 January 2015, 4:34 PM, PST)
End of Watch (2012)
- Suge Knight Arrested for 'Straight Outta Compton' Murder (From MovieWeb. 30 January 2015, 10:54 AM, PST)
- Suge Knight -- Why He Was Arrested for Murder (From TMZ. 30 January 2015, 6:42 AM, PST)
- Why the Found Footage Genre Is Broken (and How to Fix It) (From Moviefone. 28 January 2015, 10:00 AM, PST)