Susanna Reid has dismissed rumours that she may depart the BBC.
The newsreader has been linked with moves to ITV and Channel 5 in recent weeks, following her success on Strictly Come Dancing.
It has been claimed that she could be offered a deal worth £500,000 to front BBC Breakfast's ITV rival Daybreak.
However, the presenter denied the speculation, stating that she could never leave the BBC.
"If you cut me open I would bleed BBC," she is quoted as saying by The Mirror. "I said when BBC Breakfast moved to Salford that the BBC runs through me like a stick of rock - and nothing has changed."
Similar News Items"Strictly Come Dancing" (2004)
- Friday’s best TV: The Live Lounge Show; The Crystal Maze; Gogglebox (From The Guardian - TV News. 21 September 2017, 10:00 PM, PDT)
- ‘Dancing With the Stars’ Road to 25 Seasons: Casting Key to Broad Appeal (From Variety - TV News. 14 September 2017, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Susan Calman same-sex pairing row: is fancying your partner Strictly necessary? (From The Guardian - TV News. 11 September 2017, 10:00 PM, PDT)
- Interview with Yuhang Ho: We wanted the fights to be realistic and nothing too flashy (From AsianMoviePulse. 11 July 2017, 12:45 PM, PDT)
- British Action Film ‘Close’ Receives Thailand’s First Location Incentive (From Variety - Film News. 17 May 2017, 3:43 AM, PDT)
- Barry Manilow on Life Since Coming Out in People: It’s ‘No News to Everyone Around Me’ (From PEOPLE.com. 20 April 2017, 7:50 AM, PDT)
- Jekyll and Hyde gets the chop (From Virgin Media - TV. 6 January 2016, 8:00 AM, PST)
- Jekyll and Hyde: ITV Show Cancelled; No Season Two (From TVSeriesFinale. 5 January 2016, 4:39 PM, PST)
- ITV's Jekyll and Hyde: Family fantasy or too creepy for kids? (From Digital Spy - TV news. 25 October 2015, 12:30 PM, PDT)