Hong Kong – Japanese film “Like Father Like Son” was named as the best film at the Asia Pacific Film Festival awards ceremony in Macau.
The picture, about the families of two boys who were swapped at birth, also won best director for Kore’ eda Hirokazu.
“The Grandmaster” also claimed the best cinematography award.
The Asia Pacific Film Festival is in its 56th edition. It has often moved venue to different locations around the region, but this year and last has settled in Asia’s gambling capital Macau.
- Patrick Frater
Similar News ItemsZiyi Zhang
- “The Baby from Universe” Films with Zhang Ziyi and Exo’s Lay (From AsianMoviePulse. 16 April 2015, 12:34 AM, PDT)
- Stewart 'in Talks' to Be Featured in Subversive Iraq War Homefront Satire (From Alt Film Guide. 4 April 2015, 1:36 PM, PDT)
- AFCI: China’s Wanda Touts Qingdao Mega-Studios To Production Managers (From Variety - Film News. 5 March 2015, 8:03 PM, PST)
The Grandmaster (2013)
- DVD Review: 'The Grandmaster' (From CineVue. 7 April 2015, 3:17 AM, PDT)
- Hk FilMart: Mei Ah Boards Two From Wong Kar Wai’s Jet Tone (From Variety - Film News. 24 March 2015, 4:11 PM, PDT)
- Hk's Mei Ah grows slate with Jet Tone, Gordon Chan (From ScreenDaily. 24 March 2015)
- Shahid Kapoors wedding gets preponed to June (From BollywoodHungama. 23 April 2015, 5:35 AM, PDT)
- Salman Khans illness delays Bajrangi Bhaijaan (From BollywoodHungama. 22 April 2015, 9:08 AM, PDT)
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui To Play Isi Agent In Bajrangi Bhaijaan? (From Bollyspice. 19 April 2015, 9:39 PM, PDT)