Last week saw the London premiere of your new movie Anchorman 2. Was it a big night on the Ron Burgundy "Great Odin's Raven" whisky?
Not for me. A few nights ago we did a meet and greet with fans in a pub in Dublin, an hour and a half before the premiere, and that was interesting because we were being plied with the freshest Guinness available. That turned out to be one of the more enjoyable promotions I've ever attended. But everywhere we've gone so far, there seems to be a party atmosphere. I read that people are going to get dressed up as the characters and go to midnight screenings – like a Rocky Horror Picture Show.
What's your favourite line in the new film?
Paul Rudd has a line »
- Tim Lewis
Similar News Items"Saturday Night Live" (1975)
- Jordan Peele’s Second Act: How the ‘Key & Peele’ Comedy Star Became a Bonafide Horror Director With ‘Get Out’ (From Indiewire. 21 February 2017, 7:00 AM, PST)
- MSNBC's Greta Van Susteren Tells President Trump to 'Back Off' Media (From TVLine.com. 21 February 2017, 5:41 AM, PST)
- Lindsay Lohan Talks Dream Role of Ariel in 'Little Mermaid' Reboot and 'Mean Girls' Sequel (From Entertainment Tonight. 20 February 2017, 4:08 PM, PST)
- Alex Trebek Rapped Kanye West and Drake Songs On ‘Jeopardy!’ (From Uinterview. 21 February 2017, 9:00 AM, PST)
- Alex Trebek Drops Bars On 'Jeopardy!' (Video) (From TMZ. 21 February 2017, 8:51 AM, PST)
- Alex Trebek’s Does More than Just Kanye West Raps (From TVovermind.com. 21 February 2017, 7:30 AM, PST)
Harrison Ford (I)
- The Han Solo Movie Has Started Filming, and There's Already a Picture! (From BuzzSugar. 21 February 2017, 9:50 AM, PST)
- ‘Han Solo Star Wars’ Movie Underway: First Look (From Deadline. 21 February 2017, 9:22 AM, PST)
- Josh Gad Recruits Chris Pratt, Judy Dench, J.J. Abrams and More to Ask Daisy Ridley for 'Star Wars' Spoilers (From Entertainment Tonight. 20 February 2017, 6:00 PM, PST)