Costume stories for the festive season. Shame that none of these have anything to do with Christmas.
Bronx Bombers on Broadway
Let’s all go to the theatre.Tyranny of Style has published an eye-opening interview with Bronx Bombers costume designer David C. Woolard. Having worked in theatre first hand, CoF got just a little bit nostalgic.
The Innocents (1961)
Gorgeous gothic costume sketches.
Girls Do Film get all caught up in colour.
And Here he is chatting to the Sydney Morning Herald (Wilkinson’s Australian) about his astonishing career so far.
- Lord Christopher Laverty
Similar News Items"Glee" (2009)
- New Scream Queens Featurette: Go Behind the Scenes with Ryan Murphy and the Cast (From Collider.com. 22 May 2015, 3:21 PM, PDT)
- See First Photos of Wet Hot American Summer: First Day Of Camp (From Collider.com. 22 May 2015, 9:25 AM, PDT)
- Elijah Wood and Rainn Wilson battle zombie schoolkids in Cooties trailer (From Flickeringmyth. 22 May 2015, 8:02 AM, PDT)
Jennifer Lawrence (III)
- 2016 Oscar Predictions: Best Actress (From Indiewire. 25 May 2015, 10:22 AM, PDT)
- First Glimpse Of Olivia Munn's 'Psylocke' Hairdo In New X-men: Apocalypse Set Pics (From ComicBookMovie. 25 May 2015, 4:10 AM, PDT)
- Everything we know so far about the Fantastic Four reboot: Spoilers, trailer and latest rumours (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 25 May 2015, 1:30 AM, PDT)
"American Horror Story" (2011)
- New Girl's Max Greenfield Grabs a Room in American Horror Story: Hotel (From Vulture. 25 May 2015, 11:51 PM, PDT)
- Max Greenfield Joins American Horror Story: Hotel, Lady Gaga Dyes Her Hair Blond for Her Part—See Pics! (From E! Online. 25 May 2015, 3:28 PM, PDT)
- Max Greenfield Joins the Cast of American Horror Story: Hotel (From BuzzSugar. 25 May 2015, 3:25 PM, PDT)