Making a surprise appearance on "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" on Thursday (Dec. 12), the estimable performer let the world in on his secret struggle. The man doesn't understand how a revolving door works. Like, at all.
One man can't do it all, it would seem.
Check out the hysterical video above. »
Similar News ItemsRobert De Niro
- The Harvey Keitel Effect (From Scott Feinberg. 26 November 2015, 6:00 AM, PST)
- ‘Point Break’ remake sends extreme sports to the world of eco-terrorism (From Hitfix. 24 November 2015, 6:06 PM, PST)
- Robert De Niro Will Change Lives in Dirty Grandpa (From Filmonic. 24 November 2015, 1:00 PM, PST)
"Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" (2009)
- Jennifer Lawrence Goes Totally Kitsch in Screwy Dance on Fallon (see!) (From TheImproper.com. 19 November 2015, 6:27 AM, PST)
- Schwarzenegger Replaces Trump as 'Celebrity Apprentice' Host (From MovieWeb. 14 September 2015, 10:47 AM, PDT)
- ‘Emma Approved’ Wins Emmy Award For Interactive Storytelling (From Tubefilter News. 10 September 2015, 1:37 PM, PDT)
Raging Bull (1980)
- Jennifer Aniston Joins The Comedian, As The ‘Old Man-Young Woman’ Tradition Continues (From We Got This Covered. 17 November 2015, 4:37 AM, PST)
- 20 years ago today: 007 returned when ‘GoldenEye’ opened in theaters (From Hitfix. 17 November 2015, 4:00 AM, PST)
- Contest: Win White Of The Eye on Blu-ray (From DailyDead. 16 November 2015, 12:54 PM, PST)