The photo was released on BBC Two's official Twitter account earlier today (December 13).
House of Fools is set in "Bob's grubby flat", and will see Vic and Bob as flatmates who are visited by lots of unwanted guests, including lady-obsessed lothario Beef (Berry), ex-con Bosh (Skinner) and man-eater Julie (Robinson).
The series will air on BBC Two in 2014, although a premiere date is yet to be confirmed.
Vic and Bob previously commented: "We're back where we belong, and over the moon about making a series of House of Fools for the BBC."
Catch up on all the latest TV and Movies releases in Digital Spy's Screen Time: »
Similar News ItemsVic Reeves
- Morgana Robinson’s The Agency review – the laugh 2016 has been crying out for (From The Guardian - TV News. 26 September 2016, 11:00 PM, PDT)
- Wednesday’s best TV: The Great British Bake Off; Murder at the Station; Gaga for Dada (From The Guardian - TV News. 20 September 2016, 10:00 PM, PDT)
- Why Vic Reeves is the strangest, most perfect presenter for BBC4’s dada season (From The Guardian - TV News. 24 August 2016, 9:14 AM, PDT)
Matt Berry (III)
- Fantasy Football Team Names, Funny and Unique Names, Logos for 2016 (From National Ledger. 25 August 2016, 3:24 AM, PDT)
- Asterix: The Mansions of the Gods review: “One of the best animated films of the year.” (From The Hollywood News. 21 August 2016, 1:49 AM, PDT)
- Asterix: The Mansions of the Gods review – a funny-eccentric small triumph (From The Guardian - Film News. 18 August 2016, 3:00 PM, PDT)
- Catch-up and download: from Athletico Mince to Pure Evil (From The Guardian - TV News. 4 April 2016, 1:00 AM, PDT)
- Top Gear: Chris Evans says Cenotaph stunt should not be broadcast (From The Guardian - TV News. 14 March 2016, 8:26 AM, PDT)
- Top Gear 'timebomb': Bob Mortimer warns BBC over 'talent' (From The Guardian - TV News. 2 March 2016, 9:48 AM, PST)