It’s been a rough year for Paula Deen. After all the drama she went through, she’s “really, really happy to see 2013 gone.”
In a speech to a crowd at the Salvation Army gala in Georgia, the TV host talked about her struggles and trying to move forward.
“It taught me a lot about people — not all of it you like,” Deen said. ”But I learned that I had so many people that cared about me and prayed for me and my family. And I’m looking forward to 2014.”
Watch out y’all, she’s working on a comeback!
Meanwhile, Bethenny Frankel is becoming a Grinch now that she’s hosting her ex-monster-in-law. But maybe all the negative feelings stem from a rough year, which included getting divorced and struggling to get her talk show off the ground.
Another star spending the holidays with her mother is Lindsay Lohan, »
Similar News ItemsLindsay Lohan
- Everything That Made Lindsay Lohan Sad in the First Episode of Her Reality Show (From E! Online. 10 March 2014, 2:48 PM, PDT)
- Lindsay Lohan Tell All Book Coming After Oprah Winfrey Show on Own? (From National Ledger. 10 March 2014, 1:46 PM, PDT)
- Inside Stacy Keibler's Surprise Wedding (From Popsugar. 10 March 2014, 1:45 PM, PDT)
- Arizona State Senator Steve Gallardo Comes Out As Gay (From Uinterview. 5 March 2014, 9:00 PM, PST)
- Duke Star Jabari Parker – I Might Leave School Early... To Bake! (From TMZ. 3 March 2014, 4:16 PM, PST)
- Paula Deen to Open New Restaurant Next to Dollywood (From The Hollywood Reporter. 27 February 2014, 2:09 PM, PST)
- Video: "Rhony" Star Ramona Singer Opens Up About Her Marriage! (From TooFab. 10 March 2014, 12:15 PM, PDT)
- Ramona Singer Doing "Great" After Filing For Divorce From Mario: "I Know My Husband Loves Me" (From E! Online. 10 March 2014, 11:51 AM, PDT)
- Ramona Singer Tells Bethenny She Loves Mario, Doesn't Know Where Marriage Is Headed: "Nothing Is Written in Stone" (From Us Weekly. 10 March 2014, 9:57 AM, PDT)