This isn't Tom Cruise's first time at the rodeo, kids.
In a terrible twist on "Groundhog Day," "Edge of Tomorrow" has Cruise playing a space soldier who has to keep living out his last day on Earth. And it's not a pleasant day, either. Cruise's character dies in a massive battle with aliens and so does everyone else, except for an awesome-looking Emily Blunt, who instructs him to find her when he wakes up. "What happened to you happened to me," she reveals, and tells him to keep returning to her for training. Guess that's why he's stuck in that time loop! But who is she really, and why does she appear in a giant inspirational mural on the side of a building? So many questions!
- Jenni Miller
Similar News ItemsTom Cruise
- Huahua Media, Shanghai Film Group invest in 'Jack Reacher' sequel (From ScreenDaily. 30 September 2016, 1:08 PM, PDT)
- ‘Jack Reacher: Never Go Back’ Latest Paramount Pic To Bond With China (From Deadline. 30 September 2016, 9:11 AM, PDT)
- China’s Huahua Media, Shanghai Film Group Invest in ‘Jack Reacher’ Sequel (From The Wrap. 30 September 2016, 9:11 AM, PDT)
- 2017 Oscar Predictions: Best Actress (From Thompson on Hollywood. 30 September 2016, 11:26 AM, PDT)
- 2017 Oscar Predictions: Best Actress (From Indiewire. 30 September 2016, 11:26 AM, PDT)
- SNL Boss Lorne Michaels Breaks Silence on Taran Killam, Jay Pharoah Ousters: 'They Served the Show Well' (From TVLine.com. 30 September 2016, 8:47 AM, PDT)
- Five Important Lessons Hollywood Needs To Learn (From Cinelinx. 27 August 2016, 7:24 PM, PDT)
- Geoff Stults Enlists To Join Lionsgate’s Granite Mountain Hotshots (From We Got This Covered. 1 August 2016, 2:54 PM, PDT)
- Terry Gilliam begins production on 'The Man Who Killed Don Quixote' (From ScreenDaily. 1 August 2016, 2:59 AM, PDT)