The Anchorman actor walked in during the forecast and stood in front of the weather map before offering Tobin some advice.
Tom Hanks could cheer any cold, grey morning with this dance-filled forecast. The actor was promoting Larry Crowne on a Spanish TV programme back in 2010, and when inevitably asked questions in Spanish which he didn't understand, he performed a little dance instead.
The next thing Hanks knew, he was presenting the weather forecast and dancing A Lot. We have no idea what's going on, and neither does Hanks.
Presenter Clare Nasir attempts to look as cool and breezy as the »
Similar News ItemsMark Wahlberg (I)
- The Works International Afm-bound with Champs (From ScreenDaily. 22 September 2014, 2:08 PM, PDT)
- The Works Int'l Afm-bound with Champs (From ScreenDaily. 22 September 2014, 2:08 PM, PDT)
- Mark Wahlberg Leaves New England Patriots Owner Robert Kraft Hanging for a High-Five (From E! Online. 22 September 2014, 6:08 AM, PDT)
- TNT developing Neil Armstrong miniseries One Giant Leap (From Den of Geek. 21 September 2014, 11:15 PM, PDT)
- Casting Net: Channing Tatum to be 'Struck by Genius' in new drama (From EW.com - Inside Movies. 18 September 2014, 4:54 PM, PDT)
- ‘Super 8's’ Gabriel Basso Joins Tom Hanks in Meg Ryan's Directorial Debut ‘Ithaca’ (From The Wrap. 18 September 2014, 1:29 PM, PDT)
- Top Trailers Available for Potential Oscar Contenders (From Scott Feinberg. 22 September 2014, 8:21 AM, PDT)
- Two Shots Fired: Deadpan Hilarity in Argentina (From CultureCatch. 21 September 2014, 10:42 PM, PDT)
- Jonathan Tropper Talks This Is Where I Leave You, Banshee Season 3, His Project with Steve Carell, Wanting to Direct, and More (From Collider.com. 20 September 2014, 3:44 PM, PDT)