The 49-year-old director and ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ judge has checked into rehab.
Adam Shankman is “seeking treatment” at a rehabilitation center for undisclosed issues, his rep revealed on Dec. 9.
“Adam Shankman is currently seeking treatment in a rehabilitation center,” his rep said in a statement to Us Weekly. “His friends and family support him and wish him well on his journey to recovery.”
It’s unclear what Adam is seeking treatment for, but we’re so glad he is getting professional help for whatever he’s going through. We hope he heals as quickly as possible.
Similar News Items"Glee" (2009)
- Cooties is a Killer Good Time (From Famous Monsters of Filmland. 30 July 2015, 4:32 PM, PDT)
- Supergirl at Comic-Con: Melissa Benoist Talks Portraying An Icon Like Supergirl (From TVovermind.com. 29 July 2015, 12:31 PM, PDT)
- Little Mix Take Us to Mash-Up Heaven With Jason Derulo and Whitney Houston (From Vulture. 28 July 2015, 12:06 PM, PDT)
- Five "Must-See" Movies for August 2015 (From Rope Of Silicon. 31 July 2015, 8:30 AM, PDT)
- New Promo For We Are Your Friends Drops (From EmpireOnline. 30 July 2015, 8:51 AM, PDT)
- New UK poster and trailer for We Are Your Friends (From Flickeringmyth. 30 July 2015, 4:36 AM, PDT)
Adam Levine (V)
- Did True Detective Evoke Alias? Can Gh's Luke Stay Gone? Is Hannibal Doc Dead? Risky Robot? And More TV Qs (From TVLine.com. 31 July 2015, 11:14 AM, PDT)
- Selena Gomez, Brad Paisley, Missy Elliott, and John Fogerty Join The Voice as Mentors (From Us Weekly. 30 July 2015, 2:27 PM, PDT)
- ‘Daily Show’ Exec Team Re-Ups, Will Stay With Trevor Noah (From The Wrap. 29 July 2015, 11:05 AM, PDT)