The holidays are a time for reconnecting with your family, looking back on the year that's coming to a close and relaxing as the temperatures drop. It's also definitely when the best commercials hit TV.
An argument can be made that the best ads come from the Super Bowl, but the holiday season is when old standards make their return, striking chords of nostalgia for all. From the Hershey Kiss bells to the Norelco Santa, there are an endless supply of holiday commercials that hold a special place in everyone's hearts.
For your viewing pleasure, Zap2it has put together several of the very best holiday commercials from over the years. Grab a cup of hot chocolate and settle in for a trip down memory lane.
Coca-Cola: Holidays are coming
Hershey Kisses: The bell choir
M&Ms: "They do exist!"
Norelco: Santa shaves through the snow
Folgers: Peter comes home »
Similar News ItemsSarah Michelle Gellar
- People Perks: How to Get Foodstirs’ Kid-Friendly, Movie-Inspired Baking Kit for 20% Off (From PEOPLE.com. 16 August 2017, 7:45 AM, PDT)
- Sarah Michelle Gellar Pays Tribute to Robin Williams With Sweet Selfie on 3rd Anniversary of His Death (From E! Online. 11 August 2017, 12:09 PM, PDT)
- Sarah Michelle Gellar Remembers Robin Williams on 3rd Anniversary of His Death: 'We Miss You Everyday' (From Entertainment Tonight. 11 August 2017, 11:30 AM, PDT)
- Valerie Faris and Jonathan Dayton’s “Battle of the Sexes” Set as American Express Gala at BFI… (From Women and Hollywood. 15 August 2017, 8:01 AM, PDT)
- London Film Festival adds Emma Stone's 'Battle Of The Sexes' (From ScreenDaily. 15 August 2017, 2:30 AM, PDT)
- London Film Festival To Serve ‘Battle Of The Sexes’ In Gala European Premiere (From Deadline. 15 August 2017, 1:31 AM, PDT)
Lea Thompson (I)
- Celebrity Family Feud: Season Three Ratings (From TVSeriesFinale. 8 August 2017, 1:27 PM, PDT)
- Celebrity Family Feud: Cancelled or Renewed for Season Four on ABC? (From TVSeriesFinale. 1 August 2017, 12:26 PM, PDT)
- Kelly Lynch Turned Down Sharon Stone's Iconic Basic Instinct Role — Why She Says 'I Don't Regret a Bit of That' (From PEOPLE.com. 21 July 2017, 10:40 AM, PDT)