It sounds like things are going just swimmingly for the new "American Idol" judges panel -- and we could not be more thrilled.
While we were curious about last year's panel in that horrified-but-can't-look-away kind of way, this year we're just excited about three smart, funny judges enjoying themselves and their job.
"It's three people who are having a friggin' ball. The show is really goofy, it's really serious and it's real fun. It's really heartfelt. It's everything you want 'Idol' to be," Harry Connick Jr. tells E! Online.
"It's the easiest gig in the world. It really is. Look at what we do. We go and we get hair and makeup done, wear nice clothes and go sit and listen to singers and tell them that we think. »
Similar News Items"American Idol" (2002)
- 'The Sing-Off' falls flat (From Hitfix. 17 December 2014, 10:06 PM, PST)
- Fox Faces Challenge to Make ‘American Idol’ Sing (From Variety - TV News. 17 December 2014, 10:00 AM, PST)
- Bruno Mars Tries to Make Gold Hair Rollers Happen (From Entertainment Tonight. 17 December 2014, 7:47 AM, PST)
Jennifer Lopez (I)
- Jennifer Lopez Flaunts Major Cleavage at People Magazine Awards -- See the Best Dressed Stars! (From TooFab. 19 December 2014, 6:15 AM, PST)
- Kevin Hart, Jennifer Aniston, and Michael Keaton honored at the first People Magazine Awards (From Hitfix. 19 December 2014, 4:23 AM, PST)
- Jennifer Lopez Rocks Insane Cleavage on the Red Carpet in Plunging Nude Jumpsuit (From Us Weekly. 19 December 2014, 2:13 AM, PST)
- Celebrity Breakups We’re Still Not Over (From VH1.com. 19 December 2014, 5:00 AM, PST)
- People Magazine Awards: Amber Rose Is 'Best Friends' with Host Nick Cannon (From PEOPLE.com. 18 December 2014, 5:40 PM, PST)
- British Man Claims to Have Spent $150K+ to Look Like Kim Kardashian (From PEOPLE.com. 18 December 2014, 12:40 PM, PST)