Apologies to the five or so of you who read this with any regularity, there was no column last week. Day job woes and Christmas combined to stomp my ass into a fug of inactivity in terms of watching and writing about it. Therefore you get a bumper edition this week with two weeks’ worth of content.
In other big news House of Cards returns to Netflix with season two in February and the Turbo super-fast snail animated series, based on that DreamWorks film that recently came out, debuts in December. Now TV also has you covered during Christmas week by adding a new big title pretty much every day between Christmas Eve and New Year’s Day, although apart from Elf on Now TV and a dedicated Christmas selection, there is a disturbing lack of Christmas themed films on the other services.
- Chris Holt
Similar News ItemsTom Cruise
- Take a Moment to Marvel at Nicole Kidman's Stunning Red Carpet Appearance (From Popsugar. 24 October 2016, 9:08 PM, PDT)
- Tyler Perry Says He Still Has ‘Issues Getting Screens in White Neighborhoods’ (From Indiewire. 24 October 2016, 7:46 PM, PDT)
- Box Office: Boo! A Madea Halloween Scares Jack Reacher Sequel (From Filmonic. 24 October 2016, 6:16 PM, PDT)
- Johnny Depp Makes Rare Public Appearance Since Divorce from Amber Heard (From PEOPLE.com. 24 October 2016, 1:32 PM, PDT)
- Tom Hardy, Leonardo DiCaprio, Gugu Mbatha-Raw, and More Find New Roles (From The Film Stage. 24 October 2016, 10:29 AM, PDT)
- Benedict Cumberbatch webchat: your questions answered on kung fu, a wayward cloak and going shirtless (From The Guardian - TV News. 24 October 2016, 9:35 AM, PDT)
- Peter Jackson to Write and Produce ‘Mortal Engines’ Adaptation (From Indiewire. 24 October 2016, 3:01 PM, PDT)
- Peter Jackson to Adapt ‘Mortal Engines’ for Universal and Mrc (From The Wrap. 24 October 2016, 2:49 PM, PDT)
- Peter Jackson’s Long Developing ‘Mortal Engines’ To Shoot Next Spring, But He Won’t Be Directing (From The Playlist. 24 October 2016, 2:32 PM, PDT)