If you're obsessed with "Game of Thrones," here's some good news: the fantasy series is about to hit a third type of media early next year.
HBO is teaming up with Telltale Games to create a "Game of Thrones"-inspired episodic video game series, due out in 2014. The news was announced on Saturday (Dec. 7) during Spike's Vgx video game awards.
"We'll be taking advantage of all the fiction to make something great," Dan Connors, CEO of Telltale Games, says. "We're just really getting into it right now and thinking about characters -- who has the most at stake, who has the biggest impact on the world."
While a 25-second teaser trailer for the game aired during the awards show, it didn't show much or do anything except whet our appetites. Watch the teaser trailer below:
Similar News Items"Game of Thrones" (2011)
- Zoë Kravitz: Hollywood still has a race problem (From The Guardian - TV News. 28 February 2017, 1:00 AM, PST)
- TV News Roundup: ‘Moana’ Star Auli’i Cravalho to Star in Jason Katims’ NBC Pilot ‘Drama High’ (From Variety - TV News. 27 February 2017, 4:31 PM, PST)
- Underworld: Blood Wars 4K, Blu-ray, DVD, and Digital Release Details (From DailyDead. 27 February 2017, 3:48 PM, PST)
- Telltale Games Appoints Kevin Bruner CEO; New IP In The Works (From We Got This Covered. 13 January 2015, 10:57 AM, PST)
- Game News: Last, Alien, Thrones, Morpheus (From Dark Horizons. 27 March 2014, 9:15 AM, PDT)
- Interview: John Goodman on Inside Llewyn Davis and Working with The Coens (From HeyUGuys. 23 January 2014, 8:57 AM, PST)