Things are heating up in the Big Apple! After spending the night at the same hotel on Dec. 6, Kendall and Harry stepped out in New York City for a brunch date the next morning, and an eyewitness tells HollywoodLife.com Exclusively that Kendall looked totally smitten.
Sorry, Taylor Swift, but it looks like Harry Styles is moving forward with Kendall Jenner while you’re in Australia. After meeting up at an NYC hotel on Dec. 6, Harry and Kendall looked like a couple and kept the romantic vibes going the next day by going to brunch together.
Fans mobbed Harry and Kendall as they exited the Gansevoort Meatpacking hotel in New York City on Dec. 7. Though the two kept their distance, an eyewitness tells HollywoodLife.com exclusively that just moments before they had looked totally enamored with each other. “They came off the elevator »
- Andrew Gruttadaro
Similar News ItemsTaylor Swift
- 10 Best Movies to See in March: Wolverine's Last Stand, 'Kong' Reboot and More (From Rolling Stone. 28 February 2017, 6:09 AM, PST)
- The Egot: Which Stars Are Almost There? (From BuzzSugar. 27 February 2017, 3:35 PM, PST)
- Calvin Harris Drops New Song With Frank Ocean and Migos – Listen! (From Entertainment Tonight. 25 February 2017, 8:25 AM, PST)
- Ed Sheeran and Jimmy Fallon Perform ‘Shape of You’ with Classroom Instruments (From PEOPLE.com. 27 February 2017, 6:54 PM, PST)
- Cheryl Cole Goes Public With Her Pregnancy, Debuts Baby Bump in Tight Black Dress (From Entertainment Tonight. 22 February 2017, 8:33 PM, PST)
- Cheryl Cole Officially Announces Her Pregnancy By Featuring Baby Bump In Photo Shoot (From ET Canada. 22 February 2017, 8:04 PM, PST)
- The Moonlight Men Are Now Calvin Klein Underwear Models! (From PEOPLE.com. 27 February 2017, 7:28 AM, PST)
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Had the Best Time at Disneyland in Paris -- See the Pics! (From Entertainment Tonight. 26 February 2017, 5:06 PM, PST)
- Paris Hilton Strips Down for 'Plastik' Magazine, Reveals Why She Turned Her Back on Reality TV (From Entertainment Tonight. 25 February 2017, 5:38 PM, PST)