Sounds like things got feisty at Jingle Ball! Performing after Selena’s lip-syncing debacle on Dec. 6, Ariana — who just happens to be BFFs with Justin Bieber — didn’t hold anything back, and clearly made fun of Selena for using a backing track.
There’s about to be a… girl fight! A whole lot went down at Kiis FM Jingle Ball in Los Angeles on Dec. 6, but we may remember the big event as the night Ariana Grande stepped out of Selena Gomez‘s shadow. After Selena was caught lip-syncing, Ariana seemed to go in for the kill with a pointed, very public, diss.
A Jingle Ball eyewitness tells HollywoodLife.com that Ariana experienced many of the same sound issues that caused Selena to be caught lip-syncing. However, because Ariana wasn’t lip-syncing, the audio issues only emphasized that, instead of causing another embarrassing display. »
- Andrew Gruttadaro
Similar News ItemsJustin Bieber
- Selena Gomez, Celebs Barrage Paris in Cleavage Baring Designs (photos!) (From TheImproper.com. 30 September 2014, 9:14 PM, PDT)
- Kim Kardashian, Justin Bieber, Kendall Jenner, Ciara and More Stars Party Together in Paris—See the Pics! (From E! Online. 30 September 2014, 4:36 PM, PDT)
- Justin Bieber -- Dodging Miranda Kerr in Paris! (From TMZ. 30 September 2014, 3:13 PM, PDT)
"Saturday Night Live" (1975)
- 24 Zach Galifianakis Moments That Make You Laugh Every Time (From BuzzSugar. 30 September 2014, 12:56 PM, PDT)
- Alec Baldwin Lends Voice to 'Boss Baby' for DreamWorks Animation (From FirstShowing.net. 30 September 2014, 12:44 PM, PDT)
- Laugh-Out-Loud Reads by Hollywood's Funny Ladies (From BuzzSugar. 30 September 2014, 10:33 AM, PDT)
- Julianne Hough Gets Shirtless With Her Spaniel, Cara Delevingne Kisses a Bunny & More Celebs With Animals—See the Pics! (From E! Online. 30 September 2014, 3:21 PM, PDT)
- Miley Cyrus Gets "Romantic With Herself" in a Bubble Bath, Shares Sexy Topless Selfies (From E! Online. 30 September 2014, 2:57 PM, PDT)
- Liam Hemsworth Says "There's No Bad Blood" With Miley Cyrus, Jokes He Was a "Devil Child" (From Us Weekly. 30 September 2014, 2:36 PM, PDT)