ABC’s Shark Tank this Friday night drew 7.5 million total viewers — up 9 percent from its last fresh outing to an all-time high — and a 2.0 demo rating, rising two tenths to match its season’s best.
Opening ABC’s night, Last Man Standing (6.3 mil/1.4) and The Neighbors (4.3 mil/1.0) both ticked up in the demo while rising to best-since-premiere audiences.
Related | Save the Dates! Your Guide to 150+ December Finales, January Premieres and More
NBC | Grimm (6.4 mil/1.6) was up 12 percent and three tenths to best-since-premiere numbers. Dracula (3.8 mil/1.1) was up 30 percent and two tenths, drawing its best-since-debut audience.
Fox | Bones‘ fall finale »
- Matt Webb Mitovich
Similar News Items"Shark Tank" (2009)
- Shark Tank: Four Fun Tidbits on Mark Cuban (From TVovermind.com. 8 February 2016, 4:10 PM, PST)
- Sunday TV Ratings: Super Bowl 50, Dateline NBC, The Simpsons, Beyond The Tank (From TVSeriesFinale. 8 February 2016, 12:30 PM, PST)
- Where Are They Now? The Cast of Step by Step (From TVovermind.com. 6 February 2016, 11:00 PM, PST)
"The Carrie Diaries" (2013)
- Designated Survivor: ABC Taps Amy Harris to Run Kiefer Sutherland Series (From TVSeriesFinale. 5 February 2016, 5:02 PM, PST)
- ‘Designated Survivor’: Amy Harris Set As Showrunner Of Kiefer Sutherland Series (From Deadline TV. 5 February 2016, 9:00 AM, PST)
- Gossip Girl Duo, Mila Kunis Teaming Up for Fashion Comedy on Freeform (From TVLine.com. 8 January 2016, 10:07 AM, PST)