ABC’s Shark Tank this Friday night drew 7.5 million total viewers — up 9 percent from its last fresh outing to an all-time high — and a 2.0 demo rating, rising two tenths to match its season’s best.
Opening ABC’s night, Last Man Standing (6.3 mil/1.4) and The Neighbors (4.3 mil/1.0) both ticked up in the demo while rising to best-since-premiere audiences.
Related | Save the Dates! Your Guide to 150+ December Finales, January Premieres and More
NBC | Grimm (6.4 mil/1.6) was up 12 percent and three tenths to best-since-premiere numbers. Dracula (3.8 mil/1.1) was up 30 percent and two tenths, drawing its best-since-debut audience.
Fox | Bones‘ fall finale »
- Matt Webb Mitovich
Similar News Items"The Carrie Diaries" (2013)
- CW 2013-14 Season Ratings [updated 3/13/14] (From TVSeriesFinale. 13 March 2014, 2:05 PM, PDT)
- Several Shows on the Verge of Cancellation as Networks Make Plans for Fall (From Variety - TV News. 12 March 2014, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Diego Luna Signs Up for a TV Series, Lena Dunham to Write for Archie Comics and the Return of the Ghostfacers (From The Backlot. 4 March 2014, 4:39 AM, PST)
"Shark Tank" (2009)
- ABC 2013-14 Season Ratings [updated 3/13/14] (From TVSeriesFinale. 13 March 2014, 2:06 PM, PDT)
- 2013-14 Network TV Show Ratings [week 24 update] (From TVSeriesFinale. 12 March 2014, 8:44 PM, PDT)
- Anne Sweeney’s Legacy: Her Hits, Misses & Contribution To Breaking The Glass Ceiling (From Deadline TV. 11 March 2014, 7:58 PM, PDT)