ABC’s Shark Tank this Friday night drew 7.5 million total viewers — up 9 percent from its last fresh outing to an all-time high — and a 2.0 demo rating, rising two tenths to match its season’s best.
Opening ABC’s night, Last Man Standing (6.3 mil/1.4) and The Neighbors (4.3 mil/1.0) both ticked up in the demo while rising to best-since-premiere audiences.
Related | Save the Dates! Your Guide to 150+ December Finales, January Premieres and More
NBC | Grimm (6.4 mil/1.6) was up 12 percent and three tenths to best-since-premiere numbers. Dracula (3.8 mil/1.1) was up 30 percent and two tenths, drawing its best-since-debut audience.
Fox | Bones‘ fall finale »
- Matt Webb Mitovich
Similar News Items"Shark Tank" (2009)
- Endemol Shine Australia makes a raft of senior appointments (From IF.com.au. 26 July 2015, 8:19 PM, PDT)
- Friday TV Ratings: The Messengers, 20/20, Dateline NBC, Masters of Illusion, What Would You Do? (From TVSeriesFinale. 25 July 2015, 2:12 PM, PDT)
- TVLine Items: Narnia Vet in Westworld, Carol Burnett's SAG Award and More (From TVLine.com. 20 July 2015, 2:15 PM, PDT)
"The Carrie Diaries" (2013)
- Cancelled or Renewed? Status of CW TV Shows (From TVSeriesFinale. 15 July 2015, 10:42 AM, PDT)
- Comic-Con Trailer Spectacular: Vikings Season 4, Colony and Shannara (From TVLine.com. 11 July 2015, 10:15 AM, PDT)
- NBC Cancels ‘American Odyssey’ After One Season (From Variety - TV News. 30 June 2015, 7:16 PM, PDT)