ABC’s Shark Tank this Friday night drew 7.5 million total viewers — up 9 percent from its last fresh outing to an all-time high — and a 2.0 demo rating, rising two tenths to match its season’s best.
Opening ABC’s night, Last Man Standing (6.3 mil/1.4) and The Neighbors (4.3 mil/1.0) both ticked up in the demo while rising to best-since-premiere audiences.
Related | Save the Dates! Your Guide to 150+ December Finales, January Premieres and More
NBC | Grimm (6.4 mil/1.6) was up 12 percent and three tenths to best-since-premiere numbers. Dracula (3.8 mil/1.1) was up 30 percent and two tenths, drawing its best-since-debut audience.
Fox | Bones‘ fall finale »
- Matt Webb Mitovich
Similar News Items"Shark Tank" (2009)
- TV Ratings Report: The Originals Picks up Steam (From TVfanatic. 25 March 2017, 9:19 AM, PDT)
- Scrub Daddy Still Remains The Most successful ‘Shark Tank’ Product to Date (From TVovermind.com. 23 March 2017, 11:00 AM, PDT)
- Mark Burnett, Roma Downey Developing Religious Drama ‘Messiah’ for Netflix (From Variety - TV News. 23 March 2017, 9:56 AM, PDT)
"The Carrie Diaries" (2013)
- Julie Andrews Returns to TV to Teach Kids the Value of Arts Education in “Julie’s Greenroom” (From Women and Hollywood. 14 March 2017, 7:02 AM, PDT)
- Why Sex and the City Is Still Important, Over a Decade Later (From BuzzSugar. 8 March 2017, 12:55 PM, PST)
- Julie's Greenroom: 6 Things to Know About Julie Andrews' Kiddie Show (From TVLine.com. 27 February 2017, 7:00 AM, PST)