After fearing the worst since last week's "Nikita," we finally got to breathe easy -- for a moment at least -- about Birkhoff. He's not a double planted by Amanda ... but he's also not Seymour Birkhoff.
While he's still the Nerd we've come to know and love for the past four seasons on "Nikita," his real name isn't Seymour Birkhoff. It's Lionel Peller ... a.k.a. the son of Nsa official Ronald Peller, who is the double Amanda planted. Birkhoff was only hiding Ronald's identity because he didn't want Nikita to kill the double since Amanda would then kill the real Ronald as she did with FBI director Matthew Graham. Birkhoff didn't have any warm feelings towards his father, but he also didn't want to see him die, and here's where "Set Up" quickly became one of the best episodes of "Nikita" so far.
We finally got to learn about Birkhoff's past, »
Similar News ItemsAlex Mallari Jr.
- 'Star-Crossed' reminds us of pop culture's greatest breakup line: The 'different worlds' excuse (From EW.com - PopWatch. 25 February 2014, 11:52 AM, PST)
- Concept Art & VFX Breakdown Video Of Robocop Reassembly Sequence (From ComicBookMovie. 21 February 2014, 12:56 AM, PST)
- Olympics recap: Ice Dancing With the Stars (From EW.com - PopWatch. 18 February 2014, 12:05 AM, PST)
- New Promo for Salem Has Something Worse than a Witch Hunt (From Dread Central. 9 March 2014, 6:34 PM, PDT)
- 'The Flash': 'Arrow' spinoff casts Patrick Sabongui as Captain David Singh (From Zap2It - From Inside the Box. 7 March 2014, 9:00 PM, PST)
- ‘Turn': Get a Sneak Peek at AMC's Revolutionary War Spy Drama (Exclusive Photos) (From The Wrap. 5 March 2014, 12:08 PM, PST)
- Directors Anthony and Joe Russo Talk Captain America: The Winter Soldier, Landing the Job, Core Relationships, Easter Eggs, and the Talented Cast (From Collider.com. 6 March 2014, 1:00 PM, PST)
- #SaveBBC3 petition reaches 85,000 signatures, breaks records (From Digital Spy - TV news. 6 March 2014, 10:35 AM, PST)
- Will Packer & Malcolm D. Lee Team Up For 'Girls Trip' For Universal (From ShadowAndAct. 25 February 2014, 10:43 AM, PST)